★Chapitre : Vingt★

Start from the beginning

He goes to pull my hair more but Darius stops him.

"She has three broken ribs, she already got her punishment." He says pleading for me. He looks down at me and begs me with his eyes to surrender but I'm too stubborn for that.

Nikolaos releases me and commands everyone to sit. He pulls the redhead onto his lap and gives her a big wet kiss on the mouth.

Niko is kissing her but watching me at the same time. His eyes shining with wickedness.

I quickly finish my dinner and get up to leave. He calls out for me but I keep walking, ignoring his commanding tone.

Pissed.

I'm undeniably pissed off. No longer jealous of not being with him. The whore can keep him. I limp up the stairs and slowly shuffle my way to my room.

My bed welcomes me with open arms, calling me to lie down. I need to wash my body first. I pick out what I'm going to put on and make my way to the bathroom down the hall.

Turning on the shower I let it run as hot as I can take it . Undoing the bandages around my bruised torso I step into the boiling pot that is my shower.

After I have my shower, I dry myself off and throw on an underwear and an over sized T-shirt, then make my way back to my bedroom. Upon opening my door I'm greeted by an unexpected visitor.

One I do not care to see at the moment.

His elbows are on his knees and his head is casted to the floor. Niko raises his head when he sees me. The silence claims the air around us and I throw mental knives at him.

 The silence claims the air around us and I throw mental knives at him

"What are you doing here?" I spit, my anger rising within me. Why do men think they can say sorry and everything will be honky dory?

Except men like Nikolaos, they never say sorry.

"I came here to ensure that you stick to our deal. I am taking care of your mother and you will become a Vitcenzo. "

"Oh, yes I still am...A deal is a deal," He stands up and comes in front of me. I eye his every movement ready for anything he might want to do to me. I disrespected him in front of his men. That may not go unpunished.

"You know Kitten, I don't tolerate disrespect. Yet you challenge me still," As he is saying this he runs a ringed finger down my cheek and grasps my neck tightly in his hand.

"You think you scare me Nikolaos? Want to know what I think?" I don't wait for him to answer me. I may have digged a deeper hole for myself but I don't care. "You have a lot of issues, one slap and you're ready to knock down the Burling wall."

My face burns red from the lack of oxygen but I say nothing else. Not even to stop him. But I have had enough of his childish ways, however, before I can act he spoke.

"Do you know why I brought a whore back with me?" He lets go of my throat and I shake my head. "To push you away, I don't want to kill you Arden or hurt you. I come back expecting a scared Kitten of the girl you once was. And I come back to meet twice the woman," He says in a monotone.

I stare wide-eyed at him. "I train every day. I never want to feel defenseless again. I want if I have to come up against you I could and will without any fear."

A ghost of a smirk files his face. He lifts my jersey and I don't pull away. Just like that, I'm back to lusting over this evil man.

"Darius told me you got three broken ribs. Heard you beat Midas too," He frowns at my bandage "No training tomorrow, you take a rest... Only rest Kitten." Curse that damn pet name.

"I am not a Kitten, Nikolaos. " I pout a little and he lets go of my jersey letting it fall back to my thick thighs.

"I know but until you join us your punishment for cursing me in the audience of my men, is me calling you Kitten."

**********