Sarah and Emily surround me with hugs. "We're sorry Princess."

"It's alright," I sniffle.

"We'll see you tomorrow," Sarah assures me.

"If they let you out," Emily says.

***

A few days later, I was released from the hospital. When Sarah and Emily came to pick me up, they told me to expect a B-I-G big party for me once the Palace was repaired.

The Palace is a wreck; it's cool and disturbing to think that I made it that way. I notice the gaping hole in the wall and on the ceiling, the shattered glass, the craters and dry blood. The memories send chills up and down my spine.

Joy is here beside me. We watch as some the Palace workers fix up part of the Palace. Joy was so happy to see me alive and in one piece. When she had seen me, she jumped on me and wrapped her arms around my neck before thumping my head. "It took you long enough, sleepyhead."

I manage a small laugh. "I guess was worn out."

Joy laughs and hugs me again. It's silent for a short while until Joy asks, "How did it feel... to be in Ultimate Power?"

I don't know. It was horrifyingly exhilarating. I felt like I was flying higher than the clouds but also squashed under a giant's foot. I felt strong but weaker than an infant. I was uncontrollable, but I knew what I was doing. After, I wanted to vomit.

"Joy, I never want to be in Ultimate Power again," I admit. "Never."

Joy chuckles. "Never?"

"Never ever."

"Don't worry," Joy says. "When you're older you'll be able to control it."

I look down at my hands. "Joy, when you said you couldn't see my future anymore-"

"It wasn't because Lucifer was going to kill you. I knew he wasn't, I knew you were gonna kick his ass."

I laugh and softly nudge Joy. "I was going to--"

"I know," Joy says. "But it doesn't matter now. You're here and you've won."

Just as Joy finishes her sentence, she suddenly turns toward the door of the Palace and focuses on it. "Someone's here."

I look to the door as well, but don't see anyone. I was going to ask Joy what she sees when the man reveals himself, the man with the red hair . He's alive, he doesn't have wings, but he's alive. I can't help but smile at the sight of him. He's alive.

"You can turn invisible," is all I ask. It's the only thought that I could speak first.

"Yeah," he mumbles. He steps forward a bit and so do I.

"You risked your life for me."

"Yes I did," he says. "You're my baby. I would do anything for you."

I wince at the words "his baby." I still can't believe that he's my father. "Where have you been?" I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt my lip quivering.

"Katheryn," he whispers. He outstretches his arm to me and I immediately fall into his embrace.

"I'm here now. And I'll never leave," he says before he kisses the top of my head. "I love you."

***

Since the Palace was under construction, Joy offered my dad and I, along with the Sarah and Emily, to live with her and her aunt until the Palace was repaired. The other residents reassured me that they had a place to stay or family to live with until then and Joy was certain her aunt wouldn't mind if the Princess and the King stay in her home for a while.

While everyone else was settling in, I had to take care of some personal business .I haven't seen Jason in a month since I was in the hospital. It would be nice to see him again and I'm sure he's been worrying about me.

"Knock, knock," I exclaim cheerfully when I enter Jason's house. Jason beams at the sight of me and nearly tackles me. He presses his lips to mine and kisses me like he's never kissed me before. After, he holds me close to him and laughs.

"I'm so happy to see you. I'm glad you're OK."

I cut right to the chase. "Jason, I love you."

His eyes grow wide with surprise, but before he has a chance to say anything, I do. "I love you so much. So much. And I'm ordering you to move into the Palace with me."

"Katheryn--"

"I'm the Princess. So you have to do what I say," I chuckle. "And I can't stand being away from the people I love and I love you."

Jason manages a laugh and runs his fingers through his hair. I stand on my tip toes and press my lips to his. His lips are sweet and we linger in the moment, not that I mind.

"I- I love you, Little Miss Princess," Jason whispers when we both release. Although Jason stammers, I could still hear the sincerity in his voice. "And I'd be happy to move in with you."

"Yay." I nuzzle into his neck and smile. "I can't wait for you to meet my dad."