48 | druma 5

"Ma-ma!" Y/n woke up to small palms hitting on her chest. She rubbed her eyes, seeing her babygirl trying to wake her up. Looking at her alarm clock, it read 8:06pm, it was also Christmas Eve. She had to be taking a long ass nap.

"Hey baby" Picking Kenidi up, she made her way downstairs with the little girl, meeting up with her husband.

"Hey, honey." Keith placed a kiss on her lips , Kenidi pulling them away from each other. She rolled her eyes at Y/n, placing a kiss on her daddy's lips.

"You were out for a while."

"MAMA! Mama! Can we open the gifts now?!" She heard KJ's footsteps stomp down the stairs.

"Not yet."

"Aw! I've waited 18 days to open them. That's not fair, it's Christmas Eve."

"I'm just kidding. Of course you can open them. Come on Ken." The baby walked after her as Keith ran to go get the camera.

KJ and Kenidi sat around the tree, watching the presents. Keith came just in time, clicking his camera on a new filter.

"Open them, babies." KJ grabbed all the big boxes, ripping the wrapping paper off. His eyes lit up, seeing his custom made chrome soccer goal.

"Oh god. Thank you so much mama! Can we please put it up today?!" He ran to hug Y/n as she wrapped his arms around her.

"Maybe tomorrow, it's too dark out, but you should be thanking Santa for it."

"Mama, Santa's not even real."

"Don't you need a ball to go with it?" Keith tossed KJ the multi color soccer ball with a famous signature of KJ's favorite soccer player.

"Take the sticker off the back." Keith side eyed Y/n as he flip the ball over.

"It don't have a- Ronaldinho signed this. Holy goal in the field." KJ took a seat, putting his arm over his forehead. Kj was very active to and smart to say he was just 2 years old.

"What did you get, babygirl?" Kenidi sat by the fireplace, still trying to open her gifts. She pushed the medium sized box to her dad.

"Whatcha think Santa got you?"

"Da!" Keith ripped the present open, revealing a caramel brown and white teacup poodle. She began screaming, grabbing the poodle by the ears. They wanted to get her something she could've played with, being KJ's about to start school.

"No, Kenidi, don't pull the dog's ears. Hold it." Keith laughed as Y/n filmed them playing with the dog. KJ was still recovering from the soccer goal and signature on his ball.

"You like your gifts, KJ?"

"I love them!" Y/n loved seeing her kids happy so did Keith.

"What's your puppy's name, Kenidi?"

"Cocoa!" Standing up, she took her dog, bringing him to the kitchen. KJ grabbed his goal going upstairs. He had 7 boxes left, while Kenidi left her babydolls on the ground and other toys.

"You not gonna open the rest of your gifts?"

"Maybe tomorrow, I'm tired now." Y/n saved the filming, sitting the camera down. Since her and Keith were alone, she grabbed the small present that stood on the fireplace.

"Here's your gift."

"But I didn't get you anything."

"You already gave me something, just open it." Keith smiled, opening the small box. Holding up the frame, there was an ultrasound picture in it.

"We're having another mini me?" Y/n nodded as Keith wrapped his arms around her waist. He placed quick kisses on her neck.

"Merry Christmas, little one." Keith's lips went to her stomach, placing her in his lap. Hearing a chaos come from the kitchen, Kenidi ran out the kitchen, chasing her puppy.

"Cocoa!" The dog ran away from her, making her parents laugh.

Wasn't the best, but I was kind of busy yesterday. What'd you guys get for Christmas? 💚