19 | Garden Hose 3

This is from the first KP book ✨.

Pulling up to Keith's mobile home, Y/n got out her car, going to knock on the door. Tonight, her and Keith were supposed to go out for a night on the town, just as friends of course.

They've known each other for some time now, and wanted to hang out somewhere besides her aunt's house.

"Hey, Y/n." The door opened, revealing Keith. Y/n's eyes widened, seeing Keith in a towel, his abs leaking steam.

"You can come in if you want. I thought you were coming later." She closed the door behind him. His place was actually nice inside.

"Keith, you're the man. I thought you would be ready by now." She took a seat on his section couch, making herself comfortable. Getting on her phone, she seen a figure block her view.

It was Keith still in his towel, a boner forming through the towel. Her heart dropped at the sight. She's never seen this side of Keith since he first started working for her aunt.

"Keith, move." She chuckled , trying to push him out the way. He wasn't having that, neither was he joking with her.

"Keith? Can you go get dressed already?" His eyes looked down at her, his hands going to caress her face. His fingers were cold and long.

"No. We're staying here tonight." His feet quickly went over to the door, locking it. She sat on the couch dumbfounded.

"Wha-" Keith's lips cut her sets off, placing a soft kiss on her lips. At first she was hesitant but her lips fought back.

She felt Keith pull away, leaving her confused.

"What's wrong?"

"Strip." Keith dropped his towel, letting his grown shaft breath. The curve in his jock began to straighten, feeling the cold air.

"Omg!" Y/n covered her eyes, seeing it was too big. He was really an adult down there, and she knew what he wanted to do.

"Look at it. I know it's big but I ain't gonna hurt you." Y/n was now on her back, Keith on top of her. His lips began going back down her neck, leaving hickeys.

"Keith." Y/n's lips let out a moan from the pleasure his tongue gave. His hands going down to her bottoms.

Her shoes were already off, Keith taking her jeans. Her panties were wet, Keith taking them off. After doing so, Keith kissed between her thighs, his lips Leaving dark marks between her legs.

"You ready?" Y/n looked down at his shaft, seeing it turned harder in the last minute. She gave him a nod, spreading her legs wider.

"Trust me. It'll feel good." Y/n laid back, feeling his shaft stretch her walls wider than usual.
:

"Fuck!" Y/n's backside faced Keith as she rode him on the couch. Keith's hands took a nap on her hips. Hearing her kitty squish against his pelvis, her juices began flowing without he noticing.

In a swift motion, Keith was on top of her, pounding her guts. Keith watched as her cream began to moisturize his dick. Seeing him slide in and out, Y/n began to squirt for the 3rd time tonight.

"Mmm." Her head fell back into the cushion, reaching down to rub her clit. Feeling a smack to her fingers, Y/n looked up to see Keith glaring at her.

"Don't do that shit." His pace became faster, drilling into Y/n's warm palace. Keith felt himself about to nut, slowing the strokes down. Shooting his kids onto the couch, he fell on top of Y/n.

"Omg, get off. You're sweaty." Keith reached down to kiss her.

"And you love me."

"Mmhm." Grabbing the couch cover, Keith threw it over them, dozing off next to a sleeping Y/n, his arms around her.

I need to get my chapters back on !