11 | Bed&Breakfast 6(preview)

"Ke-get off!" Y/n cried out, Keith taking his clothes off. She was now full naked and her legs were spread wide on the table she laid on.

Pulling his boner out his jeans, his chest was already bare. Y/n's eyes wanted to stay glued to his body, but that definetly wasn't the time.

"Shh." His hard shaft slid into her warm hole. She hasn't been filled in half a year, and to say he was a killer, he wasn't small either.

"Fuck!" Her mouth was covered with his dirty palm that smelt of motor oil & body parts. His strokes were slow.

Keith groaned from her tightness, speeding his pace up. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt her walls being stretched out.

"Mm!" Her moans were coming through his hand as his shaft penetrated her kitty. Her other arm scratched at his back, bringing him closer.

Picking her legs up to his waist, Keith started to give her powerful strokes that touched her soul. All you heard throughout the room was Keith's manhood slapping against her pussy.

"I'm cumming!" Her muffled moans were now free from his hands. Flipping her onto her stomach on the table, Keith slid back into her palace.

:))))))))))))) Hey, boos. Idk, I just like to update!