10 | Full House

"Put that back!" Y/n fussed at her kids as they touched stuff in the store. They were running her crazy as of now, and she could've bopped all they heads together.

"Mommyyyy, why?" Giving Klohe a pair of eyes, her fingers put the toy back on the shelf, putting her hands down.

"No, I was gonna get it!" Y/n turned around to see her 1st set of twins, Kylie & Karissa fighting over a silk pillow.

"Y'all both not getting it. Now put it back." Her lips held together as her words came out as poison. Hee kids knew once her eyes had widened and her lips were trenched, they was gonna get it once they got home.

"No aim!" Y/n heard a teenage voice, knowing it was her twin sons somewhere playing.

"Kyree & Tyree! Bring y'alls asses here. Don't make me pick up a belt off one of these racks." She fussed at them as they put the dart guns down.

"Mama?" Y/n looked at her youngest, Keith Jr. on the side of her. His eyes were so big and brown, he was so cute. She smiled down at the 2 year old.

"Yes, baby?"

"Can we go home now?"

"Yes, we can baby."

:

"How was everyone's day?" Keith asked as his fork went into the corn.

"Mama fussed all day." Karissa said across the table.

"Yeah, she didn't even wanna get me a toy." Klohe said. Y/n looked in their direction. All their kids shaking their head in agreement.

"So y'all gonna talk like I'm not here? Ok." She put her fork down, looking at every single one of them. She loved being a mother but this shit was stressful.

"But dad you needa bring mama somewhere or give her some di-"

"Boy, I dare you to say it." Y/n cut Kyree off. The other kids went back to eating until it was time to go to bed.

:

Y/n was cleaning the kitchen, feeling a hand squeeze her cheeks. She squealed, almost dropping the plate.

"Keith!"

"What?" His hand went down to do it again, but her hand caught his. Putting the plate down, Y/n turned around turning the faucet off.

"How about another mini me. You down , mamas? "His lips traveled to her neck, wrapping his arms around her slightly tight.

"Mm, I don't know. Your kids are stressful enough these days."

"I don't care. All I know is that ass better be bent over in that bedroom, and get ready for another little one." Running upstairs, Y/n threw the dish towel in the sink, zooming to the bedroom.

Going over to the living room, Keith threw all the condoms away, going to meet his wife in their bedroom.

This was ok ig? But it's almost homecoming!!!! Am I going? Of course

NOT