7 | Sugar Plum 3

"How dare he fucking do that to me?! Nigga say he love me, and fucking a old ass Bitch? Bet." Y/n cursed to herself, packing her clothes up for practice. Grabbing her mom's car keys, she grabbed her duffel going to her mom's room.

"Mama I'm about to leave."

"Alright. Love you."

"Love you too." Grabbing a banana, Y/n walked out the house to the car. Getting in, she raced to practice, almost being minutes late.

Pulling up to her house, Keith seen the car wasn't there. Since her car had problems, she had to leave it in the shop, but he still seen if someone was there.

"Come on already." He rung the doorbell, hearing footsteps trail down the steps. His eyes landed on her mom, wishing it was her.

"Uhm..Kayla's brother, right?"

"Yeah, I'm here for Y/n, she wanted me to take her to practice today?"

"Oh, she just left. She took my car to practice."

"Ok, thanks."

"Mhm." Her mom closed the door, going back upstairs to finish what she was doing. Getting in his jeep, Keith pulled out the driveway going to her school.

In a matter of minutes, he was finally to her high school. Getting down, he passed through the parking lot that held the gym. Walking in, he spots Y/n bumping the volleyball to herself.

Hearing the door, she ignores it, keeping her attention on the ball. Walking closer to her, he sees only a few people in the gym.

"Y/n, baby?" Hitting the ball into the air, she sighs catching it.

"Why are you even here? I told you to stay away from me, and you wanna come in here like everything is ok. D-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Keith seen all the other girls eyes widen, leaving the gym. They went outside, leaving Y/n & Keith alone.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that motherfucker. I don't give a fuck if you older than me, I will sma-"

"I'm not gonna tell you again. Shut the fuck up before I smack the fuck out you. You gonna listen to me, I don't care if you like it or not.

"Keith don't pla-"

"Don't play with me. If your ass ain't in that jeep in 10 seconds, help you God because I'm fucking you up. Now, go." Throwing the ball in the corner, she stomped to the vehicle, slamming the gym door in his face.

"Ass is mines." He laughed going to his jeep, watching her ass jump in the spandex.

Btw, I love volleyball. I LOVE IT! I'm thinking about trying out for my junior year or even the dance team. I have a lot of hidden talents people don't know about:)