8 | Bed&Breakfast 5

"Please! Don't do this, I'm begging you, Keith!" His head shot up, hearing her say his name. He'd never heard a girl say his name with depression. His heart melted, removing his hands.

"Name?" Keith wasn't dumb he just had issues with speaking. His brown eyes looked around in a scanning matter, waiting for an answer from Y/n.

"Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything, just don't hurt me, Keith." Every time she said his name, his heart beating faster. Coming closer to her, his lips leaned into her, connecting into a kiss. Grabbing the room key from his table on the side, their lips still moving in sync. His tongue explored her mouth.

"You like this, baby?" His hands went down to her breasts as she questioned him. His head nodded, ripping her shirt open.

"Well I hope you like this too!" Y/n jammed the key into his neck, making him fall off her. He yelled in agony, trying to take it out.

Opening the door, Y/n felt Keith grab her ankle, her kicking him in the face. Keith was a tall guy, but that didn't mean he couldn't feel anything.

Running out the room, Y/n knew Mrs. Jen& Mr. P had something to do with all this because it was their son. She tried to look for Destiny, but she found her in the living room. The girl was knocked out with her legs wide open on a recliner, duct tape around her mouth.

"Destiny! Omg. I gotta get outta here." She whispered the last part to herself.

"I'd second guess that if I were you." Turning around, there stood Mrs. Jen with a butcher knife in her hand. Her heart jumped, the woman coming closer.

"You Bitch!" The woman chased after Y/n, her running outside. Mrs. Jen was hot on her trail with the knife. Looking both sides, she ran as fast as she possibly could, leaving her behind. Y/n ran into the old farm behind the house, hiding behind a hay stack.

"I can smell you." She trembled in fear, moving around. She saw the women move things out her way with the knife.

"Little girl, you can run all you want." She saw the woman leave the barn, at least that's what she thought.

Getting up to his feet, the tall man jerked the key out his neck, throwing it to the ground. He almost fell back a little from the lost of blood.

He held onto his neck with his large palm, ripping a piece of duct tape, sticking it on there. His father walked in, seeing him doing so.

"Get. Her." His father's words filled with anger.

Grabbing his ax, he ran out the room, going to the side of the house. His long legs slowed down as he smelt the perfume of the girl.

He seen her jacket got caught onto the tree. Jerking it off the branch, he smelt it, following the scent. He could've smell the fear on her, walking into the barn. His ax went through the objects as he searched for her.

"You bitch!" Y/n came running behind the tall boy, smashing his neck with the iron plate. It didn't phase Keith at all. Grabbing the back of his neck, he looked back at her, Y/n becoming scared.

She ran, him walking slowly. It always seems no matter how slow the killer walks, his ass will get you. She ran with all her might to the empty truck. Getting in, she hurried to close the door, looking for a key

"Nice try." Looking to the side, Y/n seen Kevin in the back seat from peripheral vision.  Before she could react, the boy's fist came in contact with her nose.

Keith opened the door, her body falling out. Grabbing her legs, he dragged her all the way to the room, tying her down tight this time.

How was this ? I just started writing.