30 | mello

Tossing and turning in the bed, Keith threw the covers off himself, reducing the heat waves under the sheets. He looked to the side, seeing his wife sleeping peacefully, balled up into the comforter.

"Shit." An erection formed in his pants, making his hand go down, trying to fix himself up. Keith would free ball at night, his sweats turning up. The curve in his jock became a pain to him.

"Keith, go to bed." Y/n turned onto her side, her back turning towards Keith. His eyes went on how her shorts lifted in the back, her thighs fully exposed. Y/n slept peacefully as Keith watched her from the back.

Getting up from the bed, his legs walked to the bathroom, taking a seat on the toilet seat. His boner became stronger, feeling himself about to bust. Him and Y/n haven't had sex in 3 days, and it was about that time again. He went back to the room, laying beside her.

His head laid on her shoulder, his boner resting on her cheeks. Y/n felt it, groaning at the hard lump.

"Keith, move your knee." She scooted closer to the edge of the bed, flipping onto her stomach. Her tummy sat flat on the bed as the cover stood off her body. She continued to rest, ignoring Keith's erections.

Her ass sat perfectly in the satan shorts she wore. Y/n had a nice ass body to say she had 2 kids. His hands went down to her ass, rubbing her cheeks. He started to place hickeys on her neck.

"Baby, please stop." Her voice came as a groan, Keith still being touchy. His palms found their way in her shorts from the back. His middle finger crept around her wet folds, making her shiver. Keith's finger got trapped into her wetness, shoving them in.

"Mm!" Y/n let out a breathy moan. Keith watched as his wife felt pleasure. Her shorts were finally off, Keith positioning himself behind her. His sweats were pulled down, his erection slapping against her ass.

Y/n bit her lip at his hard meat, trying not to be loud. Their kids were asleep a couple rooms down. Keith slid into her canal, making them both groan and moan.

"Yesss, baby." Keith began stroking her insides, bringing himself onto her. Y/n enjoyed the dick her husband was giving her. Doggy style was their favorite position late night.

Her cheeks drew back onto his pelvis, creating loud noises. The room was filled with skin clapping and juices mixing together. Keith was close to nutting, giving in. He sat back a little, Y/n pleasuring herself.

She looked back, seeing how Keith's shaft entered in and out her warm palace. Feeling Keith's dick form a pulse, she knew he was about to cum. In a matter of seconds, Y/n's head was in the pillow, her ass high in the air.

"Fuck! Stroke me daddy!" Her voice grew louder as Keith slipped in and out her walls. Her kitty swallowed Keith whole every time he stroked her. Feeling a pitch in her stomach, Y/n's back caved in, letting all her juices free.

Thsy didn't stop Keith. The man grabbed her hips, pounding her from the back, coated in her creams and juices. Keith was finally closed, shooting his heavy load of seed into her gut, making her fall onto the bed.

"Fucker. You just came in me." She pushed his shoulder. The two were covered in sweat by now and Keith laid there out of breathe.

"You still gonna have my daughter, now go to sleep." Keith gave her ass a smack, pulling the covers over them.

:
Y/n walked downstairs slowly to prepare her kids breakfast. It was Saturday morning and they would be super hungry around this time.

"Hey, babies." She gave each her son a kiss on the forehead, limping over to the stove. Just then, Keith walked in with baby Kenya.

"Hey, princess." She grabbed her daughter, placing her in the high chair. Her wiggly legs walked her over to the fridge.

"Mama, why you walking funny?" Karter, their son asked. Keith's face held a smirk as he grabbed the toast.

"I hit my leg this morning."

"She took this dick." Keith muttered, making Y/n quickly look back at him.

"Don't listen to daddy, he's crazy." Karter shrugged, going back to eating his cereal.

Jennifer so pretty yeah 🌷