20 | Eyez only

This isn't a marathon by the way

Picking up the celery from the vegetable shelf, Y/n went to the register, paying for her groceries. Saving the bags in her car, she picked up some food, making her way back home. She had planned to cook for her boyfriend tonight but she didn't feel like it anymore.

'So what you wanna do. Ya team's color red, but you'll get beat black and blue!' Y/n rapped Emmanuel as she retrieved her bags out the car. She had plenty of bags, she'd think Keith would come out and help her by now.

Grabbing her VS & AE bags, Y/n unlocked the door, hearing shouting from the living room. Appearing to sight, she seen Algee, Woody, Kev, Lawrence, Luke. Hearing noise from the kitchen , it was definitely Bryshere.

"Hey, baby. I didn't know you invited the boys over." She skipped over to Keith, placing a kiss on his lips and cheek. He sat there with a plain look, glaring at the screen.

"What's wrong?" She looked around, the rest of the boys eyes on her body. Y/n stood in the middle of the living room, her cheeks smothered into the jean shorts she wore. Her crop top didn't make it any better.

"Go in the room." He muttered. Taking her bags, Y/n jogged up the stairs, not wanting to cause a scene.

"Damn! My next baby mama." Algee laughed as he dapped up Woody. The two laughed, Keith sending a glare.

"Fasho. I'd have that lil pussy red." Keith looked over to his brother, sending him over the edge.

"Man, y'all all get the fuck out." Keith threw the remote on the couch as he went over to the door, opening it.

After all the boys cleared out, Keith made his way up to the room, seeing Y/n sitting on the floor, sorting out her new clothes.

"Babe what-"

"Don't ask me what's wrong! You really disrespected me! You wanna wear these tight ass clothes, knowing my dudes would be here!" His voice was raised by now.

"Keith I didn't know! I didn't even know they were coming over here today! You didn't even tell me anything! If I would've known, I would stayed out longer!" Y/n got up from the floor, standing up. There was plenty of space between them.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK! I expect my girlfriend to respect me and not wear these tight ass clothes. You dissin me and you, because yo ass dressin like a hoe."

"Oh, so now ima hoe?"

"Y/n, I didn't say that." He went over to her but she moved away from him. Going into her walk in closet, she grabbed her tote, stuffing her clothes in it. Keith grabbed her arm, trying to calm her down.

"Leave me the fuck alone. We not even married, and trying to tell me how to dress."

Grabbing her phone, Y/n pushed past Keith, leaving the room. Grabbing her keys, she slammed the door, making her way to her vehicle. Keith stood in the room , taking a seat on the bed.

:

It's been 48 hours since they've talked to each other. Y/n went to stay with her dad for a while until she was ready to go get the rest of her stuff.

"Hey, princess. You hungry?" She heard a knock to the door. She was laying in bed on her phone.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks though." Her father left the hallway, leaving her in thoughts.

Turning the shower off , Keith stepped out, wrapping the towel around his waist. Making his way back to the room, he realized Y/n wasn't laying in bed. He missed her laying there in panties and his shirt on.

"Her ass coming home today." Keith got dressed in his khaki shorts and Y/n's favorite shirt of him.

:

Pulling up to Y/n's dad house, Keith got down, closing his door with the bouquet in his hand. He gave the door a knock, hearing footsteps.

"Who are you?" Y/n heard her dad talking to some one. He was a pretty big guy, and talking to one person was like an intercom.

Going downstairs to get some juice, Y/n's eyes landed on the person who stood at the door. It was Keith. He wore her favorite pink shirt of him.

"I'm here for....her." Her dad looked to see Y/n going toward the kitchen.

"Dad, I got it." Placing her glass on the counter, her dad got away from the door, Y/n going to talk with Keith out side.

Looking down at her attire, Keith seen she wore one of his hoodies with a pair of old shorts.

"Well, you look nice."

"Keith, shut up. Why did you really come here?"

"Well, I wanna firstly say I love you."

And yeah ☺