9 | Sugar Plum 4

"So, you slept with her for?"

"She needed a favor from me."

"Motherfucker, what kind of favor?"

"I made a porn video with her for 2,000." He felt Y/n give her hardest punch to her arm.

"What the fu-"

"Keith, are you serious? You act like you need the money. That's the craziest shit ever." She was ready to get out the jeep, but he pulled her arm to stay.

"What, Keith?"

"You're really still mad at me."

"I was never mad, you can go if you want, but I got things to do right now. I never asked you to stay, Keith." Getting her arm out his grip, the girl opened the door, closing it silently.

"Man." He sighed, waiting til she got back into he gym. Pulling out the driveway, he sped back home, thinking of ways to get her back.

He really did care for Y/n, but truth is Keith was going broke, buying Y/n all the things she wanted. Yeah, he had a savings, but that was for later in life, and that's what she didn't understand. When he was with Y/n, it didn't matter how much it costs, if she wanted it, she'd get it.

Finally in his driveway, he spots Rachel's car in the driveway. Getting down, he seen her come out the side door.

"What you still doing here? I told you get out."

"I had to come get some things."

"Yeah, well, you got em. Gimme my key back." He stuck his large fingers out, receiving the key from her.

"And don't come back." He walked back into his house, locking the door. Pulling his phone out his pocket, he didn't have any choice but to call his parents.

"Hey, son. Wassup?" His dad answered the phone.

"Hey, dad. I need a place for a while."

"That's fine, but what's going on, son?"

"I'll explain later. Just take those old boxes out my room." The father & son hung up, Keith grabbing a duffel bag out the closet.

Going to his closet, he got some clothes, throwing them in there. After cutting off the circuit of his house and locking all the doors, Keith got into his jeep, making his way to his parents house.

Y/n was now off from practice, taking a hot shower. She heard her phone ring, but ignored it, thinking it was Keith. The hot water ran over her body as her thoughts washed away.

Wrapping a towel around her body, Y/n picked her phone up from the nightstand, seeing Kayla called.

"Hey."

"Hey, girl. You wanna come sleep over tonight?"

"I don't know, Ka-"

"We just paid the Netflix bill."

"I'm putting on my shoes right now! You need anything?"