6 | Bed&Breakfast 4

"Oh, my lord. I'm so tired from allat." Y/n parked her car, taking a minute to breath. Her and Destiny had went rock climbing, and she was worn out. Getting out the car, she grabbed her charger, sliding her phone in her pocket.

"Thanks for coming. Have a safe trip back, Maria." Mr. Powers waved as the old lady made her way back to the uber van.

"Oh, you're back." He opened the door for them, going back into the house. It was now 7pm, meaning it was dinner time.

"Dinnertime!" Mrs. Jen rang the bell, signaling to come to the kitchen. The dining room was getting full, but Y/n wanted to take a rain check.

"I'm fine for now, Mrs. Jen. I'll take a cup of water if you don't mind."

"Oh, no problem sweetie. Keith, get her a glass of water." Nodding, Keith Sr. Went to the kitchen, reaching in the cabinet, grabbing the Antihistamines. Fixing the glass of water, he cracked the pill, mixing it with the water.

Taking the water, Y/n went back up to the room, leaving Destiny behind with their family. At this point, it was only the Powers' residence and the two girls.  Drinking the rest of the water, Y/n immediately started feeling drowsy.

"Oh god." Her head started to spin, falling down onto the staircase. Hearing a thud, Destiny ran to the other side, seeing Y/n.

"Y/-" Kevin cut the girl off, wrapping his hand around her mouth. Trying to fight back, Kevin pressed his thumb tip in her collar bone.

"Shhh." Destiny was dragged into the room while Keith Sr. fetched his eldest son. Hearing the bell outside his door ring, he grabbed his duct tape, walking towards the steps.

"Good job, son. Now take her to the room and train her." Throwing the girl over his shoulder, Keith smelled the aroma of Y/n's clothes, making his erection rise once again.

Opening his room door, the lights shook as he closed it ready to do his job. He just laid her on his bed, going back to his paintings.

:

Waking up with a pounding headache, Y/n looked around to see a brightly colored room with children's books allover. Looking in the corner, she saw a tall figure sitting in the chair.

Ready to rub her head, she felt cuffs around her wrists. Yanking on them with all her strength and nothing worked.

"Who are you?! What do you want with me?! DESTINY! MRS JEN! HELP!" The boy stayed seated in his chair, turning her way. Her eyes went to the ceiling, her eyes forming tears.

Keith finally got the courage to get up and make his way to her. Trailing his fingers down her body, her heart began to race.

"No, pleas- don't please. I'm begging you." Tears began to fall as his fingers roamed her body. Stopping right over her kitty, Keith looked at the star with Roman numeral VI under her belly button. Her lip trembled in fear under his touch.

"Satan!" Keith began ripping the girl's clothes off until she was completely naked. Tying her legs to the end in a squatting position, the boy began taking his pants off.

Wasn't allat but Yeahhh :)