Samuel excitedly spoke "That means, Mr.Ong seongwoo lost the bet"

Daniel continued "And according to the bet, He will be slave for a whole month"

Ong was hiding in a corner and he was about to sneak out when Lisa saw him. She called out
" There he is , Ong!"

Everyone's eyes were on him now.
Daniel smirked and walked straight towards him "Hello slave!"

"Who tf is your slave? Im not doing it kid! You thought i would agree to this?" Ong stated

"Oh shut up! A bet is a bet. And you agreed to it right here in front of all the witches and wizards." Daniel said

Lisa added "come on Ong, be a man! You have to be Daniel's slave for a whole month now."

And everyone who were present there started chanting "SLAVE! SLAVE! SLAVE!"

Ong had no other option he had to agree to This. "Okay FINE FINE! I lost the bet and I'll be his slave from tomorrow. Happy??" He announced and left from there.

Daniel had trillion plans to trouble his slave.

Ong's ego was hurt. He was hella angry at himself.

****

Classes ended and it was evening. Daniel made his room a mess while searching for his potions book.

He finally found it, and he flipped the pages to the recipe he was going to make for sam.

"Umm.. its pretty easy to make!" Daniel said and turned towards the next page.

It read 'A potion to turn human legs into those of chicken's'

Daniel's lips twitched into an evil smile. He wanted to make two potions now. One for his friend, sam and the other one for his slave.
*
He spent an whole hour for making the potions.
He injected them into two wand-shaped chocolates.

He sneakily got into Ong's room. Jihoon wasn't there. Ong was probably bathing.

And singing.

"And we danced....all night to the best song ever.....~~
........... Ye ah singing in the shower...dancing in the mirror.~~"

Daniel had to controll his laughter. "He is a terrible singer..." He mumbled

He put the chocolate in Ong's bag. He slowly got out and carefully closed the door.

He sent the other one to Samuel.

***

Minutes later Daniel was super curious, he couldn't hold himself back from seeing Ong Seongwoo with chicken legs. He giggled foolishly to himself.

He was about to knock the door, but Ong already opened the door.

He squealed "SWEETIE~~"

Dan's mouth went agape. He shuttered "Sw...swee.....swe.....sweet WHAT?"

"I called you Sweetie cause you are sweet!" Ong sang sweetly.

"WAIT- ..... Where are the chicken legs?" Daniel asked in confusion.

"What chicken legs sweetheart? Aww you are soo cutee" Ong said and pulled Daniel into his room for a hug.

Danil pushed him saying "geez....shoo shoo, stay away.... wtf happened to you?..."

Ong replied " Nothing happened to me! By the way, would you like to have some chocolate. Its so yummy"

"Chocolate? This all makes sense now!" Daniel started.
He threw the chocolate away in the bin.