Brooke's Thoughts: Entry Six

Brooke's Thoughts Entry Six:

Best week ever! I didn't have to do anything to him! He slipped and fell on a banana peel! How amazing is that?! I have never actually seen that, only in like cartoons. Completely hilarious. He didn't find it as funny though.

Well, I also filled his backpack with pill bugs. That was not my bug of choice, but it was the only thing that the super market had.

He has yet to get me back. It was weird. I was just walking down the hall the other day and tripped on a pencil (that does happen) and when I looked up, Ashton was staring at me. Not glaring, just staring, so naturally I flipped him off and continued walking. Douche.

Jen and I sat and talked for a while during lunch. It was one of those rare times that I actually had her there without Ryan.

She just was telling me about what an amazing guy he is and how sweet and romantic he can be. I was about to puke my brains out.

That's when Ashton came and sat next to me. I didn't understand this.

I just gave him a weird look and he stared at me.

Then he smiled and wrapped his arm around me. Here's our little exchange. "Hiya Brooke!"

"What are you doing?!"

"Sitting."

"Get off me you pig."

"Aw! Don't be like that. I just wanted to have a friendly conversation."

"Get away from me or die."

"Sheesh, someone had a rough morning."

"Yeah and you're just making it worse."

"That hurts me Brooke."

"Did you think I meant for it not to?"

"Oh don't be so bitter." He smacked my cheek. That's when I took his arm off me, twisted it around his back and shoved him face first off the bench.

"Didn't I say to get off me?"

I calmly got up and walked out after that. Never had I felt so wonderful.

I was driving home though when I got cut off on my way out of the parking lot. I saw the person flip me off and kept driving. I hate him.

It's ridiculous though. He makes me so angry all the time, but I can't get him out of my mind! He's making me go crazy! I should just punch him tomorrow. I feel as if I'd feel better after that. Yeah probably.

Maybe I can kick him too. No, I like the idea of punching him more. Well, if he touches me again he'll lose his arm so we can all just hope for that.

Well, Ryan also came and talked to me that same day. He asked me what Jen would want for their one month anniversary. The minute he said that I puked a little in my mouth. Why must stupid love struck people celebrate like every month? Big whoop! You made it a month without killing each other, it doesn't mean it's something to celebrate! I swear if any boyfriend of mine does that, I'll kill him.

He'll come up and be all like "Yay! One month!"

Then I'll bring out the shotgun and unload on his ass.

I'm so good with the romance thing, don't you think?

I don't even know what I want my future husband to be like. I don't even know if there's someone out there strong enough to handle my hair brained self. Guys are big into romance and whatnot and I'm just not. So finding a guy that actually likes me for my deadly personality and if an okay guy will be pure hell. I might as well opt out right not. I think it's nearly impossible. Every guy I've dated has been not my type or is too overwhelmed by my assertive personality to stay with me. Who could possibly handle me? Any suggestions?