What Happens When The Lights Go Out/You Grow Up: Epilogue 2

Epilogue 2

"Mom! I'm going! Bye!" I yelled. I wanted to get to school on time today to get a good parking spot. I'm only a junior.

"Don't forget your brother!"

"He has his own damn car!"

"Tasmine Patterson don't you dare use that language!"

"Sorry mommy dearest. Love you bye!"

I walked out and threw my bag over my shoulder. I got in my car and started it up.

Then all of the sudden two people in masks jumped out from behind my seat. I screamed then turned and hit them. "Carter! Parker! Get out of my car!"

The door on the passenger's side opened and my cousin Melanie got in. She's about five months younger than me so she barely got to be in the same grade as us. Parker is a senior and then there's my cute little brother, Liam, who's now twelve. I constantly mess with him because he has a crush on Jen and Ryan's daughter Lily. Then there's Uncle Tyler and Aunt Jocelyn's son Mike who's best friends with my little brother. Liam and Mike are obviously the same age and Lily is a year younger. I think it's cute how much Parker loves his little sister. It's all so confusing. I think I have to make it more clear for myself. Also there's a lot more.

Jen + Ryan= Lily and Parker (Just friends of the family)

Henry + Martha = Melanie (Henry is my dad's brother)

Tyler + Jocelyn = Mike and another on the way (Tyler is my dad's other brother)

Brooke + Ashton = Me! , my twin brother Carter, and my cute little brother Liam (obviously my parents)

Monica + Ian = Peter and Jenna (Monica is my mom's stepsister, we don't see them often, they live far away)

Ally + Kyle = One on the way! We're excited to find out what it is! (Ally is my mom's half sister)

Jamie + Jacob = Jamison and Elizabeth (Jamie is my mom's other half sister)

Emily + John = Kaylie and June (Emily is my dad's sister.)

You don't have to remember all that, but if you ever get confused use this as reference. (Jamison has a crush on Kaylie by the way) But can you imagine the family dinners! EVERYONE is there! It's so hectic!

But my grandparents love every minute of it. Especially my grandma Theresa. She's plain nuts.

Anyways all that really matters for now is us older kids, which include Me, Parker, Melanie, and Carter.

"What are you all doing in my car?!"

"You're taking us to school Tazzy. Calm down." Melanie said laughing.

"Listen Mel, I'll gladly take you to school, but these two have to get out."

"Why?" Parker asked sadly.

"Because you have your own cars. Unless of course you want to give me gas money."

"Fine let's take my car Carter. Someone is feeling sassy this morning."

Carter just laughed and got out right behind Parker, but he paused before he left. "Hey sis."

I turned, "Listen if you like the guy you have to stop being mean."

"Get out!" I flipped him off and the minute he was out I sped off.

"Damn! Someone's touchy."

"Shut it Mel."

She laughed. "As family and your best friend, I half to tell you the truth and it's that I agree with your brother."

"You're not helping the situation."