Brooke's Thoughts: Entry Two

Brooke's Thought's Entry Two:

Okay I'm sorry I haven't written in a while (like two weeks), but strange things have been happening. For one, Ryan admitted to Jen he was the secret admirer. Then he asked her out. She said no, but she admitted to me later that she was totally reluctant to, but she's afraid that he's just some stupid guy. He hasn't given up though! But I swear I really don't want her to because I mean he's probably a jerk! I mean look at his best friend. I can't even imagine being with him. Yuck!

Okay so Ryan has been leaving Jen like flowers and chocolates. Totally clichéd. I swear something is up in the Alamo.

I actually talked to Ashton for the first time the other day. It went something like this.

Me walking down the hall. I tripped on the edge of my shoe like usual and ran into someone. It happened to be Ashton. Then he's all, "I see you're falling for me." He has his hand on my arm.

So I'm like "Ew! God no!"

Then he's like, "Don't fight it. I also know your little friend really does like Ryan. Is it because of you that she won't admit it?"

"Then I'm like, I have not influenced her at all! And let go of me you creep."

I laughed in my head because he actually looked shocked for a second. "Well, listen, I want them to be together because then he'll stop talking to me about her and we can get back to more important things."

"Like what? Your latest ho?"

"That was low sweetheart. Why so defensive?"

"I'm not defensive, now get out of my way."

"Nope."

"You leave me no choice."

I kicked him in the nuts and ran. Like I said before. I...AM....NOT...SMOOTH!

So then the next day I passed Ashton in the hall and he was totally staring at me! It freaked me the hell out! Such a creeper! I swear if he makes a move again I won't be so nice. I may be small, but I pack a mean punch! Betta watch yo back foo!

Okay anyways, I really think something is up. Jen was talking to me and she's faltering even more. I knew Ashton was right. She does really like Ryan. I haven't said anything to get her not to go out with him, but I haven't given a good opinion about him. I just say what I feel most of the time. I tend to have diarrhea of the mouth. Words just come out and won't stop! I need to fix that. Do you think that they have a pill for that? Oh it's probably like the pill for A.D.H.D. I think I have that too. I mean when I'm sitting in class I can't stop moving. I can't sit still for my life. Even look at my thoughts here on this page. I'm yelling and freaking out most the time! Oy! I need mental help.

Well, I guess I can ask Jen for that. She wants to be a therapist. She's always analyzing me. Totally annoying, but being the bestest friend I am I deal with it.

Okay so I have a question from me to you. From the lovely Brooke to the random person reading this. Do you think Jen should be with Ryan? I mean I need opinions! Because I mean I'm a crazy bitch so what I say isn't always right. Be a friend! Peace foo!