24.What Happens When The Lights Go Out

**This chapter isn't as fun unfortunately and i highly suggest reading all the way through because about half way through you might start to hate me, but it all works out!**

24

I got to school and met Ashton at my locker. "So where do you think she is?"

"Someone told me that now she's in the abandoned room 12 in the east wing." He said.

"Okay let's go."

We ran to the east wing and found room twelve. We carefully walked inside, but no one was there. Damn.

All of the sudden I recognized the room, and it was not associated with happy memories. I shuddered and put the thoughts to the back of my head.

"Where's she go?!" I asked.

"I don't know. Where else does she do business?"

"Um...the janitors closet in this wing?" I wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"Maybe."

I was following him out when he stopped suddenly and I ran into him. "Hey! Why'd you stop?"

"I was just thinking since we are along in this abandoned room, might as well make the best of it." He turned and smirked.

I just put my hands on my hips. He went to kiss me, but I stopped him. I panicked for a second remembering what happened here. "Wait Ashton."

"What?"

"We have to find her. We shouldn't wait time." I needed to be out of that room.

"What's the matter Brooke?" He noticed my expression. I quickly composed myself.

"Nothing." I said laughing it off. I kissed him lightly on the lips. "I just really don't want to be suspended."

He gave me a look, like he didn't believe me, but took my hand and walked out with me.

We went to the janitors closet and sure enough she was there reading. "Can I help you?" She said not looking away from the book.

"Jill."

She looked up and smiled. "Ah, my dear friend Brooke. Oh and you brought the star quarterback Ashton with you. How is your relationship going with him? Better than Ai-"

I quickly cut her off. "We're here on strict business Jill. We have questions."

"I have answers. But they come with a price."

I sighed. "Which is?"

She looked over at Ashton. "Ashton go away for a minute. Your girlfriend and I need to talk."

"Okay." He walked out.

"So what's the price?" I asked.

"One kiss from Ashton."

"What?!"

"Just one."

"Jill! No!"

"Oh come on. It's not that big of a deal. You want your answers right?"

I sighed. "But why kiss him?"

"There's no denying he's hot."

"True, but he's my boyfriend."

"Okay fine I have an Alternate."

"Which is?"

"I get to tell him all about Aiden."

"Hell no! Fine you can kiss him!"

"Good."

"On the cheek." I said crossing my arms.