36

Rosé's POV

"Lisa, can you still remember your mom's name or face?" Jennie unnie questioned Lisa while Hayoung opened her Laptop.

"I can remember my mom's name but her face... it's a little blurry." Lisa answered as she looked down, rubbing her other arm. I hugged her for comfort.

"Lisa, I know it's hard for you to dig up your past. But if we don't do this, you'll suffer, same with Rosie." Jennie unnie continued, giving us the worried look. Lisa nodded, understanding the situation.

"Can you remember everything that happened between your Mom and Dad, Lisa?" Jisoo unnie was the one who asked this time. Lisa's grip on her arm tightened. I kissed her nape, assuring her that I'm here and It's gonna be alright.

"I can remember but as I said, it's a little blurry." Lisa sighed, closing her eyes and inhaled.

"I was asleep that time but I was woken up with all the shouts." Lisa paused,  remembering what happened after that.

"So I walked down the stairs then I stop because I can see their shadows." Lisa breathed shakily, scared remembering that awful night.

"And then, mom got slapped by dad, it was a sight that I wish I didn't see. mom cried of course, but dad... he was different that time. I can't see softness in his eyes or emotions." Lisa paused, remembering all of that awful moment from her past life. She was uncomfortable about this subject but she's trying her best.

"And dad said to mom to never come back and go with her other man. And then they saw m-me..." Lisa's voice became weak, her whole body is shaking.

"Dad dragged me all the way to my room and shouted at me. He said that I shouldn't go out of my room or else, I will have the same fate as mom. I cried and cried until there were no tears left. And then when I woke up, Mom wasn't there. Only Dad. The whole house became quiet like no one's living there. Dad changed and that's how my life fell apart." She chuckled but I can feel her emptiness.

We were out of words. We don't know how to comfort her. Her life's been a mess since she was a kid and I didn't know that. She always smile and seem so energetic, I didn't see that it was all just a mask. A mask to hide the loneliness. A mask to hide the emptiness.

"Why did it become quiet? No need to pity me. So what's the plan?" And there, the mask is back again. She's good at pretending, heck she can be an actress.

"Lisa. Your mom's name." Jisoo unnie slowly said.

"Malee. Malee Manoban." Hayoung quickly did her thing. I don't know what she's doing with her laptop but she's a pro gamer and a hacker soooo... I'll leave that to her.

"Lisa?" I called out, burrying my face to her back. She hummed a "hmmm?"

"We'll figure something out... just don't leave me." Then I kissed her cheek when she turned around to face me. "I won't." She whispered, her eyes full of emotions.

"No Malee Manoban found. Are you sure that's your mom's name, Lisa?" Hayoung frowned, looking at her laptop.

"Yeah. Unless she changed her name." Lisa shrugged, fixing herself from sitting on my lap and faced me. Then she kissed me.

"Noooo! No live performance here please! Oh my goodness. My virgin eyes." Namjoo exclaimed, making the others laugh.

"Virgin, my butt." Bomi unnie scoffed.

Lisa continued kissing me, pushing me softly so my back can rest. I put my hand on her nape, the other hand on her waist, pulling her closer. I love this. Her taste is like a strawberry and chocolate combined.

"Okay, I will butt in for a moment. Lisa come here." Hayoung said but Lisa didn't move an inch. They all groaned in unison.

"OKAY THAT'S IT! NEW RULE IN THIS HOUSE: NO DOING MIRACLE ON THE SOFA!!!" Bomi unnie shouted that was followed with a laugh.

"As if you and Chorong unnie didn't do 'IT' in the sofa." Namjoo teased, making both Bomi unnie and Choring unnie speechless.

"Paging paging Lalisa Manoban. Please proceed to Hayoung right now." Eunji unnie said, with a mockery on her tone.

I pushed Lisa slowly, leaving bits of saliva connecting our mouth. "Let's continue this later Pokpak." I whispered. Lisa groaned, lifting herself from my lap and went to Hayoung. Cute.

Lisa frowned at what she saw. "Yep, she changed her name alright." Lisa nodded at herself.

"Can you still remember your Mom's face?" Naeun asked, fixing Hayoung's hair into a ponytail.

"It's a little blurry though." Lisa faced Hayoung who is facing her laptop. Lisa laughed at Hayoung's face because Hayoung looks so serious. It's like she's reading someone's mind.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Hayoung looked at Lisa and touched her cheek. Lisa shooked her head and continued laughing.

"She's laughing because you're ugly." Chorong unnie said then laughed with Lisa.

"You're my mother. Rong mama, if I'm ugly, you're ugly too." Then Hayoung sticked our her tongue.

"Then you're adopted." All of us laughed. Rest in peace Oh Hayoung of Apink. Chorong unnie is so savage.

"I'm out of words. Lisa, let's continue this, okay?" Hayoung quickly changed the subject with a smile. We all again laughed. No one can beat Chorong unnie's savageness.

"Does Bambam know anything about this, Lisa?" Naeun suddenly spoke out of nowhere, making the room quiet. Ughhh, Bambam. That name makes me irritated.

"I know Bambam did something but... he can help us. You guys know that." Naeun unnie continued.

"It's for the best to at least try to talk to him guys. I mean, he's Lisa's childhood best friend. He might know something." I hate to say this but Naeun's right. I can't imagine myself talking to Bambam about this. I mean, I know that I'll end up talking to him 'coz Lisa can't move around freely if Jungkook or BTS is watching her. I hate this. I so hate this idea but I don't have a choice. I mean, we don't have a choice.

~~~

Merry Christmas fam! 💜😘 So as my Christmas gift for all of you, I published Jensoo's story today! Merry Christmas again! 😊🎄🎉🎁

And also I rushed this chapter so I'm sorry 😅 4 chapters left until I complete this story. Thank you for all of your support. 💓