37

Rosé's POV

"Wazzup mah man?" Sana suddenly came out of no where. What's with this Japanese lady? Is she an anime? And what's with her accent?

"Are you alright, Sana?" She frowned, stepping forward, eyeing me from head to feet.

"You should ask yourself that. I mean look at your neck. It's full of red things. Are you allergic or something? Want me to take you to the clinic?" I quickly put both of my hands on my neck, blushing really hard. I forgot to cover it up. Lisa's love bites.

"I'm fine... I just accidentally scratched it?" Then Sana slowly formed a grin.

"OMG! IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!" I quickly covered her mouth using my hands. She is sooooo soooo soooo talkative.

She licked my hands causing me to pull it back. "Ewwww! Sana!" I wiped it off on her uniform. "It's your saliva, I'm just giving it back."

"But but... that mark. Is it Lisa's?" She whispered, still smiling like an idiot. I slowly nodded my head, making her fangirl mode on. Screaming like a lunatic.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. When? Where? How?" She interviewed me like a mad reporter. I was gonna answer her questions but I saw a glimpse of Bambam.

"Sorry. Gonna talk to you later." As I walked past Sana, I dashed right through Bambam.

When I caught up to him, I quickly held his shoulder making him face me. "Hi..." I awkwardly said, remembering the part where I took the boquet of roses from his hand and slapped him four times using it. This is so awkward.

"May I help you...?" He awkwardly asked, rubbing his nape because of nervousness.

"Can we talk somewhere private...?" I asked, searching for BTS. They might be here, you know. Spying me.

"Yeah, sure." I quickly dragged him to the roof top. I shut the door closed and faced him.

"Do you know anything about Lisa's Mom?"

Lisa's POV

"Where were you yesterday?" Jungkook asked, getting my bag off my back. He's becoming a gentleman now, what's with him? Is he on drugs or something?

"I told you, I went to the park then when I got bored, I went around searching for things to do." I lied.

"Yeah? Then what's with that red mark on your collar bone?" Shit. Why did I wear a v-neck shirt today? Ughhhhh.

"I don't know. Am I allergic or something?" I swiftly lied, looking at my collar bone knowing what it really was. My Chaeyoung-ah is so wild, you know.

"Really? I should search about allergies later then. It might get worse." Jungkook said, looking worried. Wow. That's a first.

"Y-yeah. Sure. Thanks." As I said that, I saw a glimpse of Chae and Bambam going up the roof top. Looks like her mission already started.

"What are you looking at?" Jungkook asked as he turned her head to where I was looking at. Good thing Chae and Bambam were fast at running.

"Nothing. Just imagining. Let's go?" I asked as I started walking. He linked his arm to mine like it's normal. Ugh.

Rosé's POV

"So? Do you know anything? Stop staring at me like I'm a ghost. We're running out of time." I said as I snapped my fingers at him.

"Ah... y-yeah." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair. If I'm straight, I would fall for this boy but nope nope, I've got a Manoban. And she's gorgeous.

"Do you know where she lives now or what's her name now? Please tell me if you know something." He sighed and hesitated for a moment. But he decided to tell me something.

"Lisa's mom... I don't know where she is right now. But I know her new name." Bambam seriously said like he knows what I'm up to.

"Then what is it?"

"Kai Winai." He breathed heavily. "Please save her." And I know what exactly he meant. I will save her, we will. Because I'll do anything for her. Even if it will cost me my life.