3

Lisa's POV

I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous? She's just my best friend for goodness sake! And I'm a girl. A guuuuuuuurl.

Then what is this feeling? You're jealous. Just admit it. Shut up inner self. I. Am. Not. Jealous.

If you're not jealous then give her book back. My inner self challenged me. I probably look weird now because I'm challenging myself. Why am I like this? So weird, Pokpak.

I sighed. I hate myself. Why am I even talking with myself. I let go of Chae's book and covered my face with both of my hands. This is frustrating.

"You okay, Lisa?" I put my hands down to my table and looked beside me. Oh. It's Momo. We're both in the same club. Dance Club.

(Momo of Twice)

(Momo of Twice)

I gave her a fake smile. "I'm fine." And my attention went back to Chae's book.

"You know, if you're THAT jealous, you can ask what Eunji unnie said to Naeun unnie, Namjoo or Hayoung." I looked at her while my left elbow is resting in my table and my head resting in my palm.

I scoffed. "Not jealous." She smirked and then she looked somewhere near the door. I turned my head to look what she's looking. And there, I saw Naeun unnie with Namjoo and Hayoung.

"Whatevs, Lisa. You're gonna go anyway." She said before going to her friends.

She's right. I stood up. Me and my curiosity. Me and my stupid curiosity. Damn you, Momo.

I walked straight to Naeun unnie, passing Chae who's talking to Jennie unnie.

When Naeun unnie and her friends saw me, they stopped talking to each other and looked at me.

Damn my curiousity! Damn Momo too!

"May we help you?" Namjoo asked smiling sweetly, revealing her cute dimples. Namjoo's dimples are my favorite. If I see her smiling, my eyes will automatically fall to her dimples.

 If I see her smiling, my eyes will automatically fall to her dimples