12

Lisa's POV

"Did you guys know that Naeun unnie and Hayoung are in a relationship? And also Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie?" Jennie unnie asked, sitting in our table, holding a tray.

My eyes widden. "Oh really? I knew that Naeun unnie and Hayoung are in a relationship but President Chorong and Bomi unnie, I never heard that news before." I said, suprised. Chae nodded, agreeing with me.

"Not only that, Sana and Dahyun from Twice are in a relationship, too." Jisoo unnie said, taking a bite from her Chicken. Chicken again, Jisoo unnie?

If you guys are wondering, it's our Lunch time.

"But I think Momo and Mina are in a relationship too, though." Jennie unnie said to Jisoo unnie. Wait, why do they know this?

"They are in a relationship." Jisoo unnie said, pinching Jennie unnie's nose. Okay... what is going on here? And what's with famous girls being in a relationship with each other?

Chae nodded. "And not only that. You two are in a relationship too. Am I right or am I right?" Chae asked, smirking. And then she started sipping her juice.

Jisoo unnie almost choked and Jennie unnie spat her water right at me. Ohmygodddd! Ewwww!

"Jennie unnie!" I yelled, wiping the water out of my face with a disgusted look.

"Wh-what are you saying, Pasta? We are not in a r-r-relationship." Jisoo unnie said that was followed with an awkward laugh.

"Yeah, sure. Lie all you want. The truth will be revealed later or sooner." Chae said, eating her spaghetti. A victory smile was plastered on Chae's face revealing her cheeks. She looks like a chipmunk now.

"Okay, Fine! How did you know?" Jisoo unnie said while pointing her spoon and fork to Chaey like it's a gun.

"I kinda... saw you guys kissing earlier?" Chae said, unsure. Okay, I am lost. Who's in a relationship and how did this happened? Can someone please explain? I'm a bit slow with this kind of things.

"When did you see us kissing?" Jennie unnie whispered with a What-the-fuck look.

"English time. We watched an old movie and then it was dark... and both of you were in the back... and then... I was looking for Lisa but my gaze went to the both of you and BOOM! Kissing scene~" Chae teased, smirking. Both unnies blushed like a tomato and hid their face with their hands.

WAIT, WHAT?! Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie are in a relationship?! And whatttt?! They kissed and I missed it?! Okay, what, when and how?!

"Really?" I asked out loud, still not believing any words they said.

"Really." Chae said wiping the spaghetti sauce off her mouth with her handkerchief. I found that cute.

I avoided my attention to Chae and looked at Jennie unnie while smirking. "I KNEW IT! SO YOU GUYS ARE REALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP! MALL MALLLLLL DATEEEEE!" I yelled, remembering the scene when Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie left me at the parking area, and that earned me a smack from Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie and they told me to shut up. Good thing we're the only ones who are in the canteen, people eat fast, you know? And here we are, eating slower than a snail.

"When did Chae become a bully?" Jisoo unnie said, looking at her chicken like it's dead.

"How about you two? Aren't you guys dating now?" Jennie unnie said, gaining back her confidence with a smirk.