35

Rosé's POV

Lisa and I walked down the stairs after an hour. We fell asleep after that... very interesting exercise. The weird thing is no one called us for lunch.

"You guys done?" Namjoo greeted us, stopping herself from laughing.

"Clean our guest room before you leave." Naeun unnie continued, smiling. I don't know if that's a genuine smile or a fake one.

Everyone gathered in the kitchen. Bomi unnie stretching her arms while Chorong unnie hugged her from behind. Eunji unnie getting all the plates. Namjoo getting the forks and spoons. Naeun and Hayoung preparing the food and Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie helping on fixing the table.

"You guys waited for us?" I suspiciously asked as I walked through the kitchen with Lisa holding my hand.

"Well we can't eat while we hear the moans, can we?" Chorong unnie asked, making me and Lisa turn into a tomato. Eunji unnie laughed, the others did the same.

"I wonder who was moaning really loud earlier." Naeun asked, eyeing me and Lisa while smirking making us redder. Gosh, I hope the ground will eat us already. This is so embarrassing.

"I told you we need a sound proof room." Namjoo said to Eunji unnie. Eunji unnie nodded. "I know because there are two love birds in our house. The pain of hearing their moans."

"Especially at night. I don't know who's louder. Bomi unnie or Naeun unnie." Namjoo continued, acting like she's thinking.

"YAH! SHUT UP!" Naeun shouted, almost throwing the food at Namjoo.

"Why did the topic turn into this?! We were talking about Lisa and Rosé making out you know!" Bomi unnie added, red as a tomato.

"Can we please just eat?" I asked shyly. This is so embarrassing.

"Hey, let's be happy! They did their first time in here, at our place!" Chorong unnie went back on teasing us.

"Give them a break. They avoided each other for weeks and Jungkook is always watching Lisa. It's their freedom day." Hayoung finally spoke, putting the food down the table. She protected us. Oh God, thank you because Hayoung is here, our savior. She's like Jesus right now.

"And besides, JUST WHAT CHORONG UNNIE SAID, IT'S THEIR FIRST TIME!" Then they sang for the first time in forever. My head is gonna explode because of these unnies. They celebrated like wild animals.

"So how was it?" Jennie unnie asked, wearing that smirk on her face.

"Was it good? Perfect? Or beyond perfect? I mean the moans are telling us the details but it's better when you both say it. So how was it?" Jisoo unnie asked like she was rapping.

"Please let us just eat!" Lisa pleaded, red as a tomato while her eyes were closed. Cute.

"Chill. We waited for you to get finished so we can all eat together." Chorong unnie said, finally sitting down. The others did the same and so did we. 

We started eating, feeling the tastiness of the food. "But how was it?" Jisoo unnie again asked, making me choked on my food. Lisa quickly handed me a water while rubbing my back.

Lisa gave unnie a death glare. Jisoo unnie shrugged, smiling. "Just asking 'coz come on! It's your first time!"

"Shut up, Babe." Jisoo unnie quickly shut up when Jennie unnie said that. I snickered, she is so whipped for Jennie.