34

Rosé's POV (WARNING: You might need holy water after reading this //cries// I'm going to hell HAHAHA. This chapter is for all the Byuntae Chaelisa Shippers. Enjoy. Pray that my friends won't see this.)

"I'm getting your point about Lisa's mom but we don't know the name of the old lady for Pete's sake!" Jennie unnie exclaimed, pacing back and forth in my room. It's already been a week after the incident with Kim Taehyung and we didn't solve anything because we were busy with school. I was so stressed last week and seeing Jungkook clingy and touchy with Lisa made it worse.

"That's why we need someone to look information about her. I mean, it's the only hope we got." I said as I ate a chip.

"I mean Lisa's mom won't just leave like that without a plan."

"But what if... she's already dead?" Jisoo unnie suddenly said, making Jennie unnie stop from what she's doing and making me stop eating my chips.

I grabbed a pillow beside me, Jennie unnie did the same and we both threw it at Jisoo unnie. This girl.

"Woah woah hey! Just thinking any possible outcome!"

"But please no negative outcome, Unnie!" I shouted. Jisoo unnie just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms and pouted. Cute.

"I think Lisa was only 5 that time when her mother left, right?" I nodded at what my Jennie unnie asked.

"Do you think Lisa will help?" I nodded again. She will help. She will. If she won't, I'll blackmail that young lady. And besides, she doesn't like it this way! She can't accept her fate just like that!

"Chae, think about the things that happened to you when you were only 5 years old." I frowned. What is this all about? I'm not Lisa.

"Why question her that? I can't even remember what I ate yesterday!" Jisoo unnie said with a matter-of-fact tone. But true, I can't remember what I ate yesterday too. What more when I was only 5? Maybe I was eating a sand or maybe plucking all the flowers of my neighbor.

"I can't remember." I said to Jennie unnie while she ran her hand to her hair, frustrated.

"See? This is the problem. Can Lisa remember what happened years ago?" After Jennie unnie said that, realization hit me.

There are 2 types of people when it comes to bad memories. The number 1 is that they can't erase it, they will always remember all the bad memories. Just like me, I can't forget what happened to me when I was 7, I fell out of my bicycle while my crush was looking at me and it was embarrassing. I tried so hard not to cry because of pain but failed. And I haven't spoke to my crush ever since because he avoided me like I'm a kind of virus. I was covered with dirt too. Maybe I looked like a dirt monster while crying. But anyway, number 2 is that when bad memories appeared, they forced it to lock down so they won't remember it. Like my sister. I remembered that I teased her many times because she pooped her pants on 6th grade but months later, I teased her again but she was like "what are you talking about?" And then she kicked me, crying because then she remembered. She was like "For fuck sake, Park Chaeyoung, I already forgot about that then you made me remember! I so hate you!" Then she went nuts. The thing is that, they force it to lock down because they don't want to remember it. And if they did remember, they'll break. And I hope Lisa is not number 2. Who would want to remember a bad memory, right?

"I think I know a person who can dig an information." Jennie unnie said and clapped her hands.

"Oh Hayoung." The oh-so-famous, Gamer Oh. In school, Hayoung has a second name which is Gamer Oh. She's great at games, or may I say, she's Queen of Games. Even if she doesn't know what the game is, if you make her play it; it's either she's the MVP or she beat your ass up. You can't beat her. Oh, and she's a hacker too.