29

Rosé's POV

I woke up with the voice of my sister, shouting my name. I scratched my eyes and stretched my arms. I looked at the clock right beside me and it's only 7 am. I groaned. She woke me up at 7 am! And for Pete's sake, it's Sunday! What does she want?! Don't tell me that we're going to church because we go there at 5 pm not 7 am. Sometimes we go early to church but that's like once in a blue moon only.

It's already Sunday but not a single text from Lisa. She didn't even text me yesterday. I'm worried sick andddd ughhhh!!! What kind of girlfriend is she?

"PARK ROSEANNE!" My sister, again, shouted. I groaned in annoyance. Sometimes, I really want to punch her in the face. The pain of having a sibling.

I quickly went down without checking myself in the mirror. Who cares? It's just my sister. And mom and dad might not be around.

"Someone is looking for you." My sister said when she saw me at the staircase. I looked behind her and saw... Lisa. What is she doing here early in the morning?

My mind went blank for a minute. My hair is a mess, I'm just wearing an oversized shirt and an underwear! AND I HAVEN'T CHECK MYSELF IN THE MIRROR. I think there's still a drool in my face. This is so embarrassing.

I saw her checked me from head to toe. Then she looked again but she stopped on my bare legs. Still a pervert early in the morning, Lalisa Manoban.

"Loving the view?" I said, snapping her out from her dreamland.

She looked at me, that's when I realized how red and puffy her eyes are. What happened? Did she cry again?

"Why---" she cut me before I even get the chance to finish my sentence.

"I'm breaking up with you." And with that, my mind went blank again. My hands were shaking and I can feel my heart's beating so fast. Did I hear her words wrong?

"You're joking." I stated then started to fake a laugh. This is so not happening.

"I'm breaking up with you, Chae." She repeated. With every word, it felt like knives that was stabbed on my heart. What?

I felt tears forming around my eyes. I couldn't breathe and the only thing on my mind was Lisa's words on repeat.

I'm breaking up with you

"Why?" My voice cracked and I couldn't stop my tears from falling.

She looked away and shrugged. "I don't love you anymore." But her eyes tell the opposite.

"Why?" I repeated my question. I won't stop until I get her real answer.

"I told you, I don't love you anymore!" She repeated with slight annoyance.

"Why?" I'm trying so hard not to break down in front of her but everytime she says that, it felt like my world is slowly falling apart. Again, why is this happening?

"I fell out of love, okay?! So stop repeating your stupid question!" She shouted, tears are forming around her eyes this time. Fell out of love?! Its been 3 weeks since we confessed to each other, 3 fucking weeks then she fell out of love?! Fuck her reason.

I held my head high. "STOP LYING! If you keep lying like that, no one, not even yourself will believe you anymore!" I shouted, too. How can she lie like this? Am I not worth the truth? Am I not good enough?