4

Lisa's POV

It's already the time to go home because classes ended like 20 minutes ago but I'm still here in the parking lot waiting for Rosé.

Her bike is still in the side of the campus. I just can't let my best friend go home late.

I still have her book. I'm Pathetic. All morning 'til classes ended, I haven't talked to her.

Jisoo unnie even questioned us why we're not talking to each other. We just shrugged it off.

I mean, what is wrong with me? Usually, during Lunch, I'll tickle Chae and play with her. And today, it's like someone switched off my play switch.

Jisoo unnie was not the only one who questioned us. All of the members of the famous campus hotties questioned us too. Got7(Bambam and his friends), Twice (Momo and her friends), Apink(Even the leader of Apink questioned us which is Chorong unnie) and even Victon(Chan and his friends) questioned us. Good thing the others didn't care.

Who wouldn't question us? Me and Chae are like Peanut and Butter, Strawberry and Jam and so on and so forth.

I sighed. I hate myself. I just couldn't find the courage to talk to her after the incident that I took her book.

And you know what's worse? Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie left me! They should be here with me right now but those two idiots went to Mall. Mall is more important than Chae?! I can't believe them. I scoffed. Don't tell me they're dating too. Since I saw Naeun unnie and Hayoung flirting earlier, I just can't help to think that Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie are in a relationship too.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh sht!" I quickly said stepping back of the parking lot. My hands are in my chest, feeling my heart that almost exploded.

I looked at the person who scared me and it was Momo with her friends.

"Momo chi, do you have a habit of scaring people?" I asked frightened. They all laughed.

"Sorry. Who are you waiting for? Rosé?" I nodded.

"We're waiting for Jihyo unnie. Where's Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie?" Dahyun asked.

(Dahyun of Twice)

(Dahyun of Twice)

"They both left me." I said, looking at them one by one. They're all so pretty. But for me, Sana, Momo, Mina and Tzuyu are the prettiest.

They were about to say something but we heard someone yelling. We looked at the entrance door and there stood Apink members. But tho, they're only 3 of them. Maybe Naeun unnie, Namjoo and Hayoung already left.

Right after them is Chae and Jihyo unnie with the other choir members.

"Eunji yahhhh, let's go to the Mall! Let's go, let's go! Unnie! Come on guys!" I heard Bomi unnie yelled to Chorong unnie and Eunji unnie.