17

Rosé's POV

The day went by fast and now, here I am, in Lisa's room. Waiting for her to get finish on what she's doing in the bathroom. I'm wearing a jacket and shorts. So my legs are exposed. I'm just hoping that the party will not be that bad.

The door flew open, revealing Lisa, wearing an oversized shirt, exposing her right shoulder and a shorts. I blushed at the sight of her bare shoulder.

Lisa gracefully walked towards me, sitting on my lap. "Sorry it took so long." She said before crashing her lips to mine. My hands went under Lisa's shirt, touching her abs.

Lisa deepen the kiss by slipping her tongue on my mouth, savoring the taste. I moaned. God, why is she so good at this?

I broke the kiss, remembering that we're in her house, alone. And on top of that, we're in her room.

I gave her a kiss in the forehead. "Change now. Change into a shirt with your right size." I said before slapping her butt to motion her to stand up.

She groaned, standing up and lazily went to her closet. She swiftly took off her oversized shirt, not minding that I'm here and she slipped into an ordinary shirt that has "GOOD GIRL BUT HAS A DIRTY MIND" printed on it.

But never mind that, I JUST SAW HER BRA. HER BRA. HER FREAKING BRA.

I blushed hard. She looked at me and smirked. "Don't worry, Babe. You can take off my bra later." She said, seductively.

My hand immediately went to get a pillow and threw it at Lisa's face. "STOP THAT! GEEZ!" I said before throwing another pillow but she caught it.

She grinned at me and then she attacked me in the bed, pinning me. "Naughty Chae." Then she kissed me again. Trailing wet kisses down to my neck and to my collar bone.

My hands squeezed tight, making the sheets crumple. "Lisa..." I moaned. She was about to open the zipper of my jacket but my phone rang, causing her to stop.

I quickly sat up, giving her a peck and took my phone, almost falling out of the bed.

From: Jichu unnie
~ PICK US UP ALREADY! WE'RE WAITING HERE FOR MORE LIKE 15 MINUTES! STOP KISSING AND COME HERE!

I chuckled. I lifted my phone up, so that Lisa can see what Jisoo unnie texted me.

We both got up, and went down. Lisa locked the house and we both hopped in the car.

I ran my hands through my head, fixing my now messy hair because of Lisa. Every time we kiss, my hair will be messy. It's like a, excuse my language, sex hair.

Lisa started the engine and started driving.

Lisa keeps glancing at me like I would be gone in a second. I chuckled. Lalisa Manoban, giving me quick glances like a kid.

"Lisa, focus on driving." I said, holding her hand in the steering wheel, making her calm.

When we got to Jennie unnie's house, they quickly went in and gave us a glare. "What took you guys so long?!" Jisoo unnie said, suspecting us.

Jennie unnie turned her head to me, checking me from head to toe and gave me a frown. "Wait... Rosie... is that a hickey?" Jennie unnie asked, pointing my left side neck.

I blushed. "OH. MY. GOD." Jennie unnie said slowly, giving us a shocked expression, same with Jisoo unnie.

I covered my ears, waiting for them to scream. "YOU GUYS DID IT, DIDN'T YOU?!" They both squealed.

"Our kids are growing up." Jisoo unnie said, wiping a fake tear dramatically. I rolled my eyes.

"No, we didn't. Still a virgin." I mouthed before turning back and relaxing to my seat.

Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie look taken aback to what I said. "Wait, what?"

"You both interrupted us." I glanced at Lisa who's really red right now while looking down, playing with her hands. Cute.

"How did we interrupt your make out session?" I glanced at the rear-view mirror, viewing Jennie unnie with a confused look.

I ignored them and gave Lisa a kiss in the cheek. "Just drive, Babe." I whispered to her ear and giving her another kiss in the cheek.

I glanced one last time to the unnies, giving them a smirk. "Looks like I'm not the only one. Nice hickey, Jennie unnie." I said, noticing the red mark on her right side neck and to her collar bone. She blushed hard, giving me a flustered look.

I laughed hard, retreating to my seat. I got a feeling that something interesting will happen later at the party.

~~~

😷 I was elected. I'm gonna run as Grade 9 representative in our school. 😅 I can't do this. I'll dance boombayah and mr. Chu on stage. HAHAHA 😂

But though 😭😓 I don't want this. So nervous >~< The campaign is next week. Noooooo whyyyy whyyyy meeee 💔 I can't do this. I'll melt.