Hecates Magics

A/N: Posting monthly is definitely a thing now.

47....Hecates Magics

Now there was no rebelions left so I had free time so I could do whatever da fk I wanted so I said "Now I will go learn magic from Hecute, shell be my teacher an stuff an learn me magic."So I went to the temple of Hecate an it was very dark exept the green glowed like a dyin sunset last gleam on a sliver wepon.

Me: Sunsets are now green apparently.

Annabeth: She should really stop with the similes.

"Hi Flavia" Said Hecate, she had 3 heads an 3 bodys exept no arms, also spikers on her head. 

Hazel: Hecate does not look like that.

She put on a corset dress exept it was made FROM TEH MAGICS.

Leo: Oh my gods! Really?

"Learn me teh dark magic" I exposed sensatively.

Percy: Is that how you use the word 'sensitively'?

Me and Annabeth: No.

"Ha thou neophight WHY" She yelled.

Piper: What did she just say?

"Cause I will be a godness in Olympics somedays an I will need magic, also I weld the bolting of Zeus" I yelled."Bitch."

Me: Of course. Remember to always add the word 'bitch' at the end of the sentence.

Jason: The bolting of Zeus?

Grover: The Olympics have gods?

All suddently out form the temple came a shadow exept it was not acutely a shadow it was a guy an I knew with the wisdom of Artmeis he was a very Hottie. 

Me: *bangs head on table*

His pecks were pale an deathly (I could see them cause he had no shirt, acutely he was only wearin skinny jeans) an also he had dark hair all shagly cut. But it...Alblaster!

Percy: Look! Alblaster's back!

Leo: Who's Alblaster? I only know Albaster.

Me: *lost several brain cells*

"Albaster!" I yelled "But your a prep,I found out when u died?"

Me: *dies*

Frank: Is she coming back?

Flavia: She'll back. Hades doesn't like her that much.

He fipped his hair all sexly so my heart meltered "No Flaiva I was saved cause the god of Times went back in times an saved me from this fate" His words sunck into me an I knew this was true.

Annabeth: This is so stupid.

Everyone else except me: Yup.

Remembery washed over me like a title wave an I remembered our love that once was ours, an how sensative an hot Albaster as. 

Me: *comes back from the dead* Why does Hades hate me so much? *looks around* What'd I miss?

Flavia: Not a lot, sadly.

Now he was still hot but a little older, I could tell cause he had many permin stubbles.

Frank: What are those?

Me: I just read that the wrong way.

"You blastard" I yelled hotly. "Where were you if you were not dead!"

Leo: New insult! Blastard!

Jason: Leo...

Leo: Shut up, blastard!

"I was in mystick jurney with the god of times" He explanded "my eyes saw beaty & emptyness in the spices between damensions" He said an I saw this raflected in his eyes an I saw a hallo hotness.

Me: Spices...

Flavia: Halo of hotness.

"We have already had enough of this shit" Explaned Hecate, "Thou willet learn dark magics!" she gave me a book an it was called 'Magics' an it learned me to make spells.

Me: Where's my dagger?

"Now thu will be instopable" She explaned.

Grover: She already is.

"Yes but.....will I be immoral!" I yelled.

Flavia: That sounds so wrong.

"Not until thour a godess" Hecate said sadly tears misted her face like a fine pinted brush. She gave me a wand an it was 66 inches long. 

Me: YOU DID NOT JUST INVOLVE HARRY POTTER IN THIS. MY IMMORTAL WAS BAD ENOUGH.

This was so I could do lots of magic. "This is for thou birthday" Hecate said.

Frank: It's her birthday?

My face shimbered in shock ribbling in my vanes, omg it was my birthday but I forgot! "Albaster you mothfucker, you didnt get me a present!1" I ran into teh temple cryin.

Hazel: This is dumb.