The Rebelions

The spellin in this chapter is kind of fuked up causee Im tired of all the consumersm is derpressing me, chrismas is the preppest holiday but holloween ftw!

Me: Excuse me?! Did you just insult Christmas?!

Frank: She spelled Halloween wrong.

40.....Teh Rebelions

Now there was nothing to do exept to wait for cause he might probably attack again some.

Everyone: *facepalm*

Then Hazel said "Tell me about your chiledhood," Hazel said to me cause sense she was my bff she wanted to know this.

Me: Yeah, I'm gonna go to some random person and force them to tell me all the painful experiences in their life which they aren't comfortable talking about. NO. YOU DON'T DO THAT. RESPECT SOMEONE'S PERSONAL SPACE. But this Flavia we're talking about so, I really don't care.

"I was only a baby when I was borned, but I gotten older an also hotter.

Flavia: *rolls eyes* Because some people are born as teenagers already.

Piper: Gods, she's vainer than Drew.

Me: xxMoonlitexx logic: Only the important characters grow old.

But evern as a baby I was slim an pale not looking like a fukin tumato like all teh other babys.

Annabeth: That's not normal....

But Artmeis couldnt let teh other goddesseses know she had a baby cause then they would think she broke her Vow an call her a slut, so she let me live on the street, she had no chose.

Me: 'Goddesseses' is always a pain to type.

Grover: You could've just thrown her into the depths of Tartarus.

Hazel: Just because she broke her vow doesn't mean they'll think of you as a...um...you know. That word.

Anyways this foster parents adapted me but they were borin mortals!

Me: Be grateful that people actually bothered taking you in.

Anyways they were crule and also neeo Nazis.

Jason and Percy: What?

They were raicest about me bc my hair was not a blond like their fuking preppy daughter, this was raicest and bad.

Me: *starts swearing in a different language*

Leo: It's 'raicest' just because they said you weren't blonde?

She bulled me so I burned all her prep magezenes with a big fire an I laughed in her blond face" I explaned with wiseness an sorrow glowin soleful in the cores of my sliver sole.

Me and Leo: What a load of bull.

Grover: How did their house not burn down?

Percy: *grabs Grover's shoulder* Imagine a face just full of hair. Her hair growing out of every single part of her face.

"Also I cut her hair off with big an sharp scissers, an it growed back ugly an brown"

Me: Apparently, she's Rapunzel now.

"Ur life is indeed a dark an lonely path, my life is fairy tale compared to yours," Hazel said all sensative cause her life was not as deprived as mine was.

Hazel: I moved to Alaska and died. How does her past make mine look like a fairy tale?

"Wow well Im glad Im just a brony an ignorent of the darkness of lifes," Said Jason, he was a prep but he could feel teh dark inside.