Betrayed!

A/N: If Flavia is the daughter of Artemis, she really needs to remember this oath.... (picture below)

I want to say this someday

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I want to say this someday....

Don't insalt my bff. Thats mean.

Me: No, we're not insulting her.

Flavia: We're praising her for managing to put up with your horrible writing skills and being your friend.

Me and Flavia: *high fives*

Chapter 28.....Betrayed!

Octavius helped us look for the word of power. We all split up in teams. It was like this: Leo and Hazel, Percy and Frank, and Piper and Annabeth, and me and Jason.

Grover: She forgot Nico.

Nico: I must've died or something because that would be great.

"Jason hurry up!" he yelled.

Jason: Hey, you can't order me around like that you idiot!

Percy: We're supposed to do that!

Percy and Jason: *bro fist*

But suddenly he had the lights of murder in his eyes when he gazed at the brony plushes snirking from Jason's back pack.

Percy: What are bronys?

Leo: Yeah, what are those?

Me: Guys who watch My Little Pony.

Leo: Oh! That show about talking horses and friendship is magic? The one that crazy woman from last chapter was talking about?

Flavia: Uh huh.

Leo: *laughs at Jason*

Piper: *glares at Leo* Leo...

Leo: *shuts up*

I saw them too, and my blood froze like ice swimming in my artaries.

I gasped "Jason, do you are a f*cking brony?"

Annabeth: I liked it when her friend was editing this. I can't stand her wrong grammar any longer.

His eyes  misted in horror, "Don't tell, it would destroy my prestage! Their not ready to know of my dark secret."

Frank: P-r-e-s-t-i-g-e and 'they're'.

"But why," I insisted, but I couldn't hate him when I saw he was speaking from the top of his heart.

Me: Since when was she sensitive and understanding?!

"I indentify with the ponies, they are leaders in heart, but their lifes are colorful and adventures. And sometimes evil tries to destroy their world but they fight with brave power," Jason explained to me.