Back to Camp Half Blood

Chapter 5.....Back to Camp Half Blood

When the next morning came I put on a black tank top and black skinny jeans that were ripped in the knees, and a black leather jacket.

Percy: She's asleep.

Grover: Who?

Percy: *points at me who is sleeping while sitting on a chair*

Nico: *pushes my chair*

Annabeth: Nico!

Me: *falls off chair, wakes up, and realizes Nico pushed my chair* I hate you.

Flavia: I shall speak for her. AGAIN, NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU WEAR!

Me: Thank you.

Flavia: You're welcome.

My hair was getting too long, so I took my knife, Agamenmom to cut it all uneven at my shoulders. Last I put on silver cresent moon earring and went to see Nico. Nico was wearing his ripped jacket and black jeans, and Albaster was wearing green jacket and dark green jeans, with magic symbels on them

Me: *falls asleep again*

Nico: *pushes my chair again*

Me: *does not fall off and strangles Nico to the floor*

Annabeth: We should get them away from each other.

Percy, Grover, and Flavia: Yeah.

Annabeth, Percy, Grover, and Flavia: *drags me and Nico into different directions*

"Artmeis will be found," I said, "If we have another Sacrafice, maybe we can ask her." We looked around the forest for satyrs or mortal hikes but we found none.

Grover: What?! Satyrs or mortal hikers?!

"I know how to find Artemis!" Said Albaster suddenly. "We can ask the Oracle."

"But the Oracles are at camp Half Blood, idiot I can't go there, I was exiled!" I said angry.

Annabeth: Not all Oracles are at Camp Half-Blood.

"We can ask Chrion if we can go back for a little while," Albaster said. "We'll ask the Oracle for a prophacy to tell where Artemis is!"

Nico nodded wisely, "We can try."

We walked through the trees, I carried Agamemnon, Telemachus my whip, and my bow and arrow ready to fight.

Flavia: Can she settle for one spelling of her dagger? I'm not sure what the spelling is anymore.

Nico welded his sword ready for battle, and Albaster held his hands in front ready to do magic. I lead the way.

It was night, and the sky was dark like midnight and there was a cresent moon shining.

Percy: Wasn't it morning earlier?

I knew Camp Half Blood was very close, on the other side of the forest.

Me: *looks up from the map of Camp Half-Blood* So basically, they never left Camp. There is a forest in Camp Half-Blood.

The bush russeled and red eyes glared suddenly! I fired my arrow but it was too late, an empusa jumped out with fangs and metal leg and a horse leg! It was an empusa! (Like in the Battle of the Labarinth.)

Nico: You just said that it was an empousa earlier.

She bit her fangs at my neck, and I slashed Telemachus and cut her head off her body with a sharp whip. Then I shot her with an arrow in the heart and cut her in pieces with Agamenmom.