Poshions of Love

Im not Raciest, Hazel is black an shes Flavias bff!

Me: And that proves your point how?

Hazel: I don't want to be Flavia's BFF. What does BFF mean?

Frank: Best Friend Forever.

Anyways my mom is canadan so I don't hate canadans so Im like 25 percant canadan ok.

Me: Doesn't sound like it. Also, that makes you fifty percent Canadian not twenty-five. Did you even go to school when you were a kid?

26....Teh Poshions  of Love

Leo: *tries to pronounce 'poshions'* How do you pronounce that?

I put on my new outfit from hot topic an I looked sexly, I was wearing the corset  dress an the high tops.

Me: *facetable*

Also skull earrings and a pare of stag earrings (I had 4 peircings, 2 in each ear, also I had cartalige ones with arrows that were silver.) Hazel put on her Hell bunny dress and her geer were mystrious an so f*cking sexly.

Hazel: *fans her face*

Piper and Annabeht went shopping also but there stuff was consumerest and Lame.

Annabeth: *sighs*

Percy: What 'consumerest'?

Annabeht snitted jelousy at she dies her hair light pink highlights and it was Artaficle.

Grover: So much stupidity in one sentence.

"Yeah well Percy's not hot anyways" She lied like a f*cking hore "Anyways I like Jason cause hes blonde and hot."

Jason: Woah, woah, woah! I'm dating Piper!

Percy: You put one hand on her and I'll kill you.

Jason was wearin a prep swetter but I did not kick him cause I could see there was a dark pain in his blue eyes like a melting ice cube in da artick seas.

Flavia: The similes are so bad.

Frank was asian but he was not fat (see Im not Raicest) and he wasnt gothick but he didn't know better cause there was no hot topic in canadan where he lived so I got da site on his phone and told him to look at it, soon he converted to da dark he put on black cole an he was kinda hot.

Grover: Just because you put on--what was it? Kohl?

Me: Uh huh.

Grover: Doesn't mean you'll become hot or anything.

Leo: You have to be like me first!

Jason: Leo, stop.

Frank: Demigods aren't allowed phones. It'll attract monsters.

Nico: But she said that it's her story so she can do anything she wants. I hate it.

Then we watched teh Dark Knight, the one with Joker (exept Annabeth watched High School musicale 1 2 and 3)

Piper: Anyone who likes that will be really offended.

Tehn we talked about Kornos, an I cried silver tears at  the memorys.

Piper: Stop putting that she cries silver tears! No one cries silver tears!

"We must find da word of power" I said resutely.

Flavia: I thought you were going to find the word of death?

"We must kill Kornos as well," Frank said wisely.

Me: Seriously, if she gets together with Frank, I'm going to die.

Hazel: What?!

Tears streemed over my pale cheeks "But I loved Luke before he died an got reposessed"

"Yes, but this is not Luke this is Kronos" Explaned Hazel. "When he is killed Luke will rest in peace in Elsyium!"

Nico: She finally learned the spelling of peace.

Frank:  Now she needs to know how to spell Elysium.

I nodded determedly "Yes we'll do that!"

Suddenly Apherditi misted onto the screen!

Leo: Wait.... The Argo II doesn't have a T.V.!

"Where is Piper I heard my daughter got in trouble with the f*cking police!"

Piper: Gods don't do that.

Piper started crying but Apherditi said, "What happened?" and Piper said "I was tryin to charm speak but teh stupid police came!"

Piper: *clenches fists*

Apherditi shook her head, "You do not have charm speak anynore, Flavia took it from you an she is more powerful cause shes teh daughter of Artmeis" she gave me a love poshion box "Of you give Piper her charm speak back you can have this, for a trade!"

Jason: The seven most powerful demigods. That doesn't mean Flavia is more powerful because she's the daughter if Artemis.

Me: She's a Mary Sue. They're always more powerful.

I knew Pipers charm speak wouldn't work on me anyway cause Apherditit powers couldnt hurt me so I said "Fine"an she misted away.

Me: Wait. She just said that Piper's charmspeak wouldn't work on her. She just used it last chapter. Is there something wrong with Hannah's memory?

That same night I put the love poshion in the air in the preppy cabin an they went isane from love so Piper and Annabeht started havin a threesum with Boford (Boford is Leos robot table) I took pictures with my ipod an f*cking posted them on line.

Leo: No! My poor Buford! What have they done to you?!

Piper and Annabeth: *looks disgusted*

Percy and Jason: *glares at laptop*

Annabeth saw this an she tried to garb the ipod but it was too late, "How dare you insapid slut?!"She yelled "You f*cking posted that on line!"

Nico: 'Insapid'?

I laughed "Now the whole earth will know your horeness!"

Hazel: This is just cruel.

Annabeth started to cry all snivully. "Noooooo delete tehm an I'll give you anything omg!"

I laughed "Give me ur invisable hat!" an she did. Tehn I deleted the pix cause like 1000000 ppl saw them anyways.

Annabeth: My Yankees cap didn't used to work back then. It would be useless.

Me: Just give her even more magical items to make her even more powerful. This keeps getting worse and worse.