Path of the Heats

"Dont let the torents of life convelse in your wake" thats wise Advise for lifes revelled by Artmeis

Me: That is horrible...

Flavia: Agreed

44...Paths of the Hearts

Grover: Didn't it say "Path of the Heats"?

Now I must chose my partener in godessfulness. 

Annabeth: I think I'm going to have a migraine.

I considered my opticons, there was Percy but also my heart longed of love for Leos darkness, an Jasons volner ability and woonded was deeply down tho, my heart did not know teh deeps of its swellin stranes. 

Leo: Just make your dang mind, woman!

There faces floated before me an teers swulled on my faces.

Me: So she is two-faced!

Jason said sensatively "Its ok if you love Percy, I love you acutely but I will never be alone cause I have my plushes to confront me" he sadly smoothed teh mane of a futtershy plushie with a lucid teer in its plushie eye that spoke of heart welded, I knew I would break his heart in halfs if I was not his gf. 

Jason: I don't understand anything.

Leo: Same.

But teh heart has its own dark paths an we must follow them even to a broken heart.

Piper: Was she trying to say something poetic here?

Because this I followed my heart down its own dark paths an my heart leaded me to thoughts about Leo, I knew this was a hard thing cause he was acutely the bf of my bff Hazel an I would break her heart in halfs if Leo loved me but I knew deep down he loved me an not Hazel, an teh truth should not be hided in a dark heart of mystres an secrets. 

Leo: What in Hades?!

But what about Percy.

Percy: Just completely forget about me like you did with Nico.

He was my one true love, he even killed Luke Castello from love for me, how could I deny such a act. 

Me: First it's Nico; now it's Percy.

His heart beaded only for me an it would drive him to despare like a night of black mists if I wasnt his gf, what if he turned to teh Kornos side! 

Percy: My heart only beats for Annabeth.

I plundered the chose in the mornin mists of the roman camp alone.

Flavia: Hopefully she never decides.

"Omg why do I always have to fukin chose!" I yelled in a mightily cry to the skys above but there was no answer cause the stars were silant an deathly.I knew now taht the world was round.

Leo: Wait...she didn't know the world was round?!