Broken

Alex texted me the next day letting me know that despite Caleb’s protests, Alex had been claimed the winner of the bet. I agreed to give him his prize, heading over to his place once it was the weekend. I knocked on the door and was greeted with a kiss.

"C'mon, Bunny boy, I'm taking you out. My treat" Alex smiled and I eyed him suspiciously. "What did you think I was just gonna use you as a sex toy?" he laughed. "You deserve a treat"

"Thanks" I laughed.

"I was thinking maybe a movie and dinner followed by glorious victory sex. Sound good to you?"

"Sure" I laughed again.

He went to say goodbye to Caleb, who I could see sulking in the corner of the living room. Alex went over to him, giving him a kiss.

"See you later ginge" he said and Caleb kept sulking. “Love ya”

I was still a little funny about people spending money on me, but Alex told me not to worry about it. I did my best to ignore the urge to pay forsomething, and just enjoy being treated for once. Don’t get me wrong, I still loved treating the kids, but it was Sarah I had the issue with. She didn’t know about the money I’d inherited from Maxxie, but a large portion of my wages got spent on designer shit for her. We weren’t struggling for money or anything, it was just... annoying, I guess. I felt like I was being used, y’know? Like all she wanted me for was sex and money.

Alex bought me a couple drinks, no doubt trying to get some alcohol in me to help me relax. It worked for the most part. Alex chattered away, wining and dining me before taking me to the movies. He let me pick what we saw, but I honestly wasn’t that bothered. I picked something, and Alex led us to the back of the theatre, to the make out seats. We sat down and Alex snuggled up to me, playing with my hair. I rested my head on his shoulder, humming when his lips graced the top of my head. Alex went in for a kiss part way through the movie, hesitating before sliding his tongue past my lips. His fingers tangled in my hair as we made out, and his other hand wandered every now and then, though he stopped when he saw I was trying to ignore it.

We headed back to Alex’s once the movie was over, and I have to admit, I was kind of wary of a grumpy ginger arriving. I made out with Alex, nibbling on his jaw as his hand moved to my crotch. He kept it up, getting me all hot and bothered and pulling my shirt off. I got Alex’s shirt off, trailing kisses across his chest and he hummed, playing with my hair. I moved my kisses down to his stomach, undoing his jeans. He got his jeans off and I went down on him, enjoying the moans I managed to tease out of him, sucking harder til he pushed me off.

"You don't wanna finish me off before we even get started do you?" he laughed.

I chuckled, letting him pull me up and strip me. He pulled me over to the couch, pushing me down on it and straddling me. I gripped his hips, humming as he grinded them into mine. I tilted my head as he kissed my neck, nibbling on the skin. He trailed kisses across my collarbone, nibbling on it as well, palming me as my fingers tangled in his hair. He palmed me til I was hard, jerking me off a little, going back to making out with me. He nibbled on my lip and I flashed him an impatient look. He seemed content taking his sweet old time, though, and I bit my lip. It’d been a while since I’d had treatment like this. Alex spread my legs, sucking his finger all suggestively before slipping it inside me gently. Okay, I really hadn’t had this kind of treatment in a while. I let out a moan as he hit my prostate. He hit it a few more times, smiling as I moaned again. He stretched me when I flashed him that impatient look again. I buried my forehead in his shoulder, feeling his lips press against my hair.

He rolled on a condom, lubing up and pushing in. I’m ashamed to say I came a couple times, but I was just enjoying not being beaten up during sex. Alex was being gentle and loving, giving me plenty of kisses and affection. It was something I hadn’t experienced in years. If anything, it all felt kind of alien to me.