You're My Everything

Začít od začátku

" Do you know her? " Murphy quizzed Bellamy, a conceited smirk on his blood-splattered face. You peered up to Murphy looking over your shoulder with that odd smile. Naturally, you glanced over your shoulder and your heart instantly sank to your stomach like a heavy weight. Bellamy shamefully hung his head down low, averting his gaze from yours.

" Bellamy? " You managed to choke through the tears welling up on your waterline. The miserable image of your broken character would be forever burned into the back of Bellamy's retinas.

" Y/N, I-I can explain- " Bellamy stuttered nervously, forcing himself to look into your intense gaze.

" You just fucking left! You left me all alone in fucking space, Bellamy! You were everything to me and you just left! " You interjected rapidly, shutting Bellamy down in the middle of his sentence. You raged on like a burning forest fire.

" God, I was so in love with you, Bellamy. It was obvious that I was head over heels for you. I thought you felt the same way until I found out you slept around as soon as you landed and you didn't even tell anyone about me. It's like you wanted to forget all about what we had. " You dejectedly spilled your guts out to Bellamy, painstakingly reminding him of his mistakes. The tears were refusing to stop falling and you felt defeated. It hurt to kick Bellamy while he was down but you wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. You were sick of crying yourself to sleep and repeating it over and over again.

Bellamy was at a loss for words, he couldn't believe he caused that much suffering to you. Bellamy couldn't face the facts that he was falling in love with you as well. He tried his best to suppress the relentless emotions through other girls yet it never worked. He was deathly afraid, emotions were distractions and distractions got you killed on Earth.

You were sick of waiting for an answer from Bellamy so you left, leaving him in the dust. He called out to you but to no avail, you simply ignored it and kept walking without even looking back.

" Okay Y/N, that is enough for you. It's time to go to bed, honey. " Raven shut down your drinking spree by snatching the tin cup out of your hands. She couldn't help but laugh at how childish you were acting. Raven couldn't believe how drunk you got trying to forget about Bellamy. You were practically falling out of your seat and rambling on about nonsensical topics to her.

" No, stop! You're not my mom! I can do what I want! " You slurred drunkenly yet you didn't attempt to resist against Raven throwing your arm around your neck. You stumbled on your feet like a dead weight and Raven's leg wasn't helping her in any way to support you.

" Do you need some help? I can take it from here, Raven. " Bellamy piped up from behind her, offering her a helping hand. Bellamy was truly a blessing from heaven.

" Thank God, yes, please. Y/N's quite the handful. " Raven groaned in relief, briskly handing you off to Bellamy He swept you of your feet bridal style and carried you back to your room. You leaned your head on Bellamy's shoulder and studied his strong features through hooded lids.

" You're the best and I don't actually hate you. I love you so much, king. " You unknowingly admitted your true feelings to the man you're supposed to hate. Bellamy scoffed a chuckle, unsure if you actually meant it. After all, you couldn't even walk since you were so shitfaced.

" Alright, princess, time for bed. " Bellamy pushed the door open with his boot and gently laid you down on your comfy bed. He tucked you neatly in bed, bringing the blanket up to your shoulders. Wait a minute, how'd you get here? Where are you? You silently thought to yourself before you saw Bellamy making a quick beeline for the door.

" If you leave, I'll start crying, king. " You threatened in an unforgiving tone, forcing Bellamy to stay the night. You felt the bed dip and warmth radiating off of Bellamy. Something you haven't felt in a long time. You snuggled right into his arms, further confusing him with your sudden affection. Just day before, you were working hard to avoid Bellamy and now you're drunk, cuddling up to him. Oh, you're out cold.

" Y/N, I've loved you ever since I met you on the Ark and I never meant to ditch you out of the blue like that. I had to come down here to protect Octavia. I couldn't bare to leave her alone. I never forgot you. I couldn't, it was impossible no matter how hard I tried. I could never forget you, princess. I love you too much. I'm so sorry that I caused you so much pain and suffering but I promise that if you let me, I will fix everything even if it takes all of eternity. I love you, please, I can't lose you. Not again. " Bellamy was putting everything on the line by pouring his heart out to you. You were completely blindsided by his moving confession, tears dripped down your cheeks one by one.

Not knowing what to do or say, you just shot out of bed and crashed your lips onto Bellamy's. He stumbled from the sudden momentum but was quick to welcome you in his loving embrace. The kiss was desperately needed and passion-filled. It left you both breathless and starving for more.

" Did you know that you're an huge asshole, king? " You teased playfully as you drew shapes in Bellamy's broad chest with your fingernails. The last hour consisted of possessive grabbing, sex growls, and muffled moans. Man, was it awesome though.

" Yeah, I know but you know you love me. Don't lie, Y/N. " Bellamy poked fun before rolling over you and peppering your face with quick pecks. " You're my everything, princess. Don't ever forget it. "

Bellamy truly loved you with all his heart and soul.

by baelllamyblake