Acting (AU) Part 1

Living in the real world was hard. That's why you always appreciate The 100, you were so thankful you had a role on the show. Acting has been your passion since you were young and not only does this show give you amazing opportunities, it let you meet Bob Morley. Watching him shoot his scene from afar, you admire the way his curly hair fell over his face.

"Staring at Bobby again?" Marie states, standing next to your seat, "What is that like the 100th time this week?"

"Shut up." You smile, pushing her arm gently, "I'm trying to get into character."

"Ohh that's right!" She exclaims, realisation washing over her pretty features, "Bellamy and Your/Characters/Name are in looove. I ship it." She jokes, batting her eyelashes like crazy. You let out a quiet giggle, looking back at Bob as Marie gets called away. Some days you just love watching him act, he's honestly one of the most talented people you've ever met. The way he portrays Bellamy Blake is absolutely amazing. The director yells cut and Bob smiles as he walks over to you, leaning over you to grab his drink bottle from the table behind you. "What'd you think?" He questions, his accent thick and beautiful.

"You were amazing." You tell him truthfully, "You always are."

"Thanks, beautiful." He smiles, taking a sip of water before placing his hands on either side of the arm rests on your chair. You try to hide the blush that creeps to your face. He's just so close to you, it's a bit intimidating. "You ready for our next scene?"

You nod, looking up at him through your lashes, "Are you?"

"Honestly," he begins, raising his eyebrows as he widens his eyes for a few seconds, "I'm nervous." He laughs, his eyes locked anywhere but yours.

"Aw," you coo as you smile at him, "Why?"

He shrugs, a childish grin on his face, "You're gorgeous. Who wouldn't be nervous?"

You stare into his eyes for a little, feeling your breath hitch as he watches you for any reaction you can give him. "Well, you're very handsome. So I guess I'm nervous too." You admit, smiling sheepishly. Bob can't help but feel giddy inside, feeling his heart speed up as the director shouts for the next scene to begin. Letting out a shaky breath, you slip your jacket off and walk on set.

"Action!" Dean, your director, yells. As your character, you walk into the room angrily and Bellamy sighs when he looks at you.

"Y/C/N," He mutters, his voice deep. "I-"

"Save it." You mutters, eyes angry as you remember your lines, "You step one foot in Azgeda and you're gone."

He gulps, placing his hand on your waist and your breath hitches as you look at him, "Y/C/N," He whispers, his eyes tracing over your lips. You try to remind yourself that it isn't Bob, it's Bellamy. "The grounders have them. I have to save our people."

"Don't leave me." You beg, at the point of tears as your hand grips onto the sleeve of his shirt, "Please, Bob." You frown at your words, "Bob?" You repeat with an incredulous frown. Bob lets out a loud laugh, throwing his head back as everyone on set laughs with you.

"That's gonna make the blooper reel." Bobby smiles, his hands never leaving your waist as you smile at him.

"We were doing so well too." You admit, wiping the tears from your eyes as Bob gives you a smile.

"I guess you just can't get me off your mind." He smirks, wiggling an eyebrow. Scoffing playfully, you gently punch his shoulder as you walk to your places, beginning the scene again.

↱ by octavia-marie-blake ↲