You're My Everything

" How's the princess doing? " Bellamy peeped in from the entrance of your room with a sweet tone and a happy. You shifted your glance from your leg brace to Bellamy, returning his grin with a smile of your own.

" Just fine, king. Knee aches a little. " You replied shortly after heaving your tired body off of your bed. Your balance faltered slightly under your bum knee. Bellamy's hand instinctively shot out for you to grasp on. You regained your balance quickly and intertwined your hand in Bellamy's, taking him by surprise.

" Why, I'd love to hold hands with you, Bell. Thanks for asking. " You playfully teased your freckle-face best friend with a tight grip on his hand and a self-satisfied smirk on your face.

" You're not funny. " Bellamy groaned out, an adorable eye roll to go with his grumbling. This boy is too perfect; this has to be a dream.

" Hey, I don't see you letting go, handsome. " You mentioned flirtily, your gaze flitting from your hands to Bellamy's eyes. He breathed out a low chuckle before dragging you of your room into the Ark's metal halls, fingers still connected.

" You done, Y/N? I have something to show you. " Bellamy abruptly halted your frisky advances, avoiding your sight so you wouldn't see the growing blush on his cheeks. You laughed bubbly at how boyish Bellamy was acting; the polar opposite of his somewhat guarded personality. It was different, refreshing even. He maneuvered between the crowds and through the halls with ease, suddenly screeching to a standstill at a left turn.

" Okay, I know for a fact that you don't get see these often since you're always working so close your eyes. " Bellamy elaborated the reason why he lugged you across the Ark, his eyes twinkling happily. You furrowed your eyebrows in suspicion and hesitantly complied with his instruction, blanketing your eyes with your hands. Bellamy steadily guided you around the corner and slowed to a complete stop.

" You can look now. " You could hear the giddy smile Bellamy had on his face in his words. You lifted your hands and revealed a sight that took your breath away. The view of the moonrise left you speechless in awe. Bellamy contently watched you admired the marvelous spectacle of space.

" This is fucking amazing, Bellamy! I've been dying to see one of these! " You exclaimed joyfully, rapidly whipping around to tackle Bellamy in a bear hug. He wrapped his strong arms around your waist and twirled you around as you giggled radiantly. This was another of those countless moments that you wished would never end. However, all good things must come to an end.

" Y/N Y/L/N? May we have a word with you? " The guard politely interjected between you and the words on your clipboard. Your head shot up, eyebrows furrowed instantly. A whole team of guards with guns in hand loomed over you.

" That's me. What do you need? " You replied, briefly scanning the faces of the guards with a perplexed expression.

" Do you know the whereabouts of Bellamy Blake? Have you seen him at all recently? " The guard queried sternly, maintaining a ardent yet monotone voice. He jutted out a digital pad with a picture of Bellamy to refresh your memory. Honestly, how could you forget a face like that?

" No, I haven't seen him all week, sir. What's going on? " You answered the guard truthfully, ripping your gaze from Bellamy's picture to the stony-faced man. An anxious feeling grew exponentially in your chest, what happened to your best friend?

" We're suspecting that Bellamy may have shot the chancellor. Anyway, thank you for your time, Y/N. Let's move out. " The man respectfully dismissed himself and his team with a gesture of the hand. You were at a loss for words as you watched the retreating figures of security briskly jog out of the medical ward and around the corner. Why would Bellamy shoot the chancellor?