My Queen - Part 2

Summary: Reader gets back to the camp and Bellamy decides to take care of her wounds. Then he apologizes and finally tells her what she really means for him. Two of them then make up.

When I had woken up feeling that someone was carrying me I panicked, but then I remembered what had happened. I tilted my head to look up at Bellamy, who hadn't noticed that I was awake, till I hadn't shifted a little in his arms so I could see our surroundings. Just then I realised we had just reached the camp and we were already surrounded by the night.

"Hey," I looked back at him, seeing him smiling a little.

"Hey," my voice came out as whisper.

"I started to worry you wouldn't wake up," I could hear the worry in his voice.

"Nah, I was just napping," he laughed at my comment.

But our good mood changed the moment we entered our tent, all the memories from the previous night replayed in front of my eyes.

I knew he was thinking about the same thing as I felt his body tensed, nearly dropping me as he had forgotten, that he was still holding me.

But when he came back to reality, he laid me on the bed. Awkward silence filled the room, neither of us knowing what to do.

"I'm gonna find something to tend the wounds with," he spoke up looking everywhere but at me," I'll be right back." Finally he shot one quick glance at me and left the tent.

I decided to take off my clothes to see how much wounded my body was. I had taken off my jacket and top but let my pants on since there was an arrow in my leg and I really didn't fell like pulling it out.

Examining my body I had found out it wasn't that bad, just one bigger cut on my right side that needed stitches, the arrow and I could just guess that there were some scratches on my face.

Just then, I suddenly realized that I had no idea if the others are fine, I reminded myself to ask Bellamy later.

Few moments later he barged in trough tent entrance with bowl full of water and some other stuff in his hands. Slowly he approached me and put the stuff next to the bed.

Without telling a word he started cleaning the wound on my side. It stung a lot as he poured some alcohol on it but I remained still.

"Ready?" he looked in my eyes waiting for my approval holding needle close to the wound.

I slightly nodded my head already gritting my teeth. Even though he tried to be as gentle as he could, it still hurt like hell.

I let out few deep breaths as he placed the bandage over, now stitched, wound. My eyes drifted towards my thigh knowing that one will be treated next.

I had chosen to rather close my eyes, so when I felt sudden pain spreading all over my body I screamed in surprise and opened my eyes just to see Bellamy holding the arrow covered in my blood.

"Sorry," he looked at me with eyes full of pity, but then his face suddenly turned into frown and he turned his attention back to the arrow, "it could have been poisoned."

"Give it to me," I held out my hand and he cautiously handed it to me. I carefully licked the tip of the arrow. I let out relieved sigh as I hadn't tasted anything hinting there had been poison,"it's not poisoned."

"How you knew?" he asked clearly confused.

"Earth skills," I sent him weak smile. He just nodded turning his attention back to the wound.