Do my dark undereye circles and unwashed hair turn you on?

"It has been raining for hours, we'll never get to the base with this Hell pouring on us like that." - Bellamy was right, with the black rain outside, it was impossible for you to get even your nose out of this godforsaken cave.

"We'll figure it out Bell"- Being trapped in a cave, while his friends were somewhere there was not pleasing him at all. He needed to think of a plan.

He always had a plan. You were more on the impulsive side, gowing with the flow, following your intuition and stuff like that. It was esier, worked most of the times so it was fine by you. Sitting near the little improvised fire you two managed to set, your eyes were on his figure.

With one arm rested above his head on the cave's wall, ner the entrance, he was staring at the darkness outside, looking very aesthetically pleasing. Which was a nice distraction from all that was happening.

"Too bad there aren't any modeling agencies out there, you'd have been a great candidate"- you snickered under your breath, while poking the fire with a stick. He turned his head to you, grinning. "I mean look at the way you're standing, were you secretly getting modeling lessons back on the Ark, or what?"

You both genuinely laughed at your joke, as he sat down next to you. You have always enjoyed his company, when he wasn't planning a war or invasion or something, he was actually a very laid back guy with exactly the same sense of humour as yours, which made your conversations flow.

With eyes fixed on the dancing fire in front of you, you two sat in silence for a couple of minutes. It was good silence, comfortable, very tranquil. You didn't feel the need to break it with a witty joke or something, because it wasn't awkward at all.

"You look tired, Bell."- you noted in a soft voice. "You're overworking yourself and it gets me worried, because a person can only this much until their mind snaps under the constant pressure."

You were genuinely worried about him, even though you knew he would be alright. Just seeing him give everything from himself in such a fervent manner and getting only more and more problems in return was mentally exhausting.

You felt how he wrapped an arm around your shoulder and squeezed gently. "Piece of cake, no need to worry."- he commented, with a complacent smile across his face.

You took a glance at him, rising a brow after spotting the big gash on his jaw and running your fingers over it. "Yeah, it would leave an ugly scar this one." - he chuckled darkly to himself, but you just shrugged your shoulders. "Nah, I like it, it's kinda hot, girls dig scars like this you know."

He looked at you with a strange expression, as if not sure whether to believe this or not, but then you both laughed and he took the chance to tease you a bit "Really? Then do my dark undereye circles and unwashed hair turn you on as well?" - he asked cheekily.

The fact that his face was extra close to yours did not stay unnoticed. He knew how to push your buttons if he wanted to and right now that was exctaly his intention.

But you weren't going to give in so easily, so you answered him in the same saucy manner, with an innocent smile - "Maybe yes"

↱ by persuasivus ↲