More Than Friends

"What would this beautiful lady want to drink?" I rolled my eyes at a bartender, standing behind our makeshift bar. He kept flirting with me all the time even though I had made it clear it's pointless.

"Just a water," I waved him off not being in the mood for hearing his annoying voice.

I had been sitting here for some time now alone, because everyone had been busy doing something. I hadn't mind being alone a little, in fact I enjoyed it. I had finally time to clear my head and sort out my thoughts, that had been bothering me.

However, there was one thing occupying my mind all the time. Bellamy. We had been close friends, but people who didn't know us thought we were a couple.

Maybe it was because we had been acting that way. I didn't really know why, but it felt natural for us to be that close.

I didn't mind people thinking we were a thing and neither did Bellamy. Honestly, I understood why they thought it.

All that constant teasing, unnecessary touches and caring looks, that we shared, weren't exactly normal for friends. But we were even making fun of it, not planning on stopping it, because we hadn't any reason for it.

But recently, every time I thought about it, I felt weird feeling rising in me. I wanted it to be real, not just a stupid game. I wanted more that we had, because I loved him.

I had no idea when I had fallen in love with him, but it had happened and now I couldn't stop thinking about it. There was that thought, in the back of my mind, that maybe he felt the same way about me.

But I had decided that the best would be to wait a little untill I would try to push our relationship further, still hoping that maybe he would make a move before.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone sneaking their arms around my waist from behind and I immediately knew who it was without turning around.

"Why so alone, weirdo?" I smiled hearing the nickname, that he had given me the first day we had come down.

I had been telling him my theories about the Earth and everything we had seen down here and he had found those theories weird. So he had come up with that nickname.

"There was no one available, who would be worth my attention," I turned around putting my arms around his neck.

"I feel offended," he tried to pull away from me, but I didn't let him.

"As far as I know you have been occupied all day by someone who's for you clearly more important than me," I pouted faking hurt.

All day he had been planning how to save our friends from Mount Weather with Clarke.

"Bullshit! No one is more important than you," he defended himself with a smile plastered on his face, "you could have just joined us."

"Really?" I raised my eyebrow at him, "you know me and Clarke aren't exactly best friends."

It was truth, Clarke and I had never been on good terms. There was something between us, that made us hate each other.

Despite that, I had tried to change that, because I knew how much it meant for Bellamy. I knew it would be much easier for him, if he didn't have to solve the conflicts between us all the time.

However, every time I had tried to make up with her, she had made it pretty clear, that she hadn't been interested. I still couldn't understand why she hated me so much, but it didn't bother me anymore.

"So are you free now?" I asked hoping that we would spend some time together and just enjoy each other's presence.

"Unfortunately no," he sighed, "I just wanted to see how are you."