You're My Everything

Start from the beginning

It took a few weeks but Camp Jaha was up and running like a fine-tuned machine. You operated along side Doctor Abby in the makeshift medical ward, treating limitless, superficial wounds of the Ark citizens. You sighed out exhaustedly, plopping onto one of the gurneys after clearing an Ark citizen to return to their normal duties after suffering a sprained wrist. Who knew that Earth would be such hard work?

Your mind wandered off to the well being of Bellamy. You haven't seen him since the shooting incident and it was literal agony. You couldn't recall how many days you spent cooped up in your room pouring your thoughts over Bellamy. You were shattered to pieces the second you found out he wasn't on the Ark anymore but rather on a trip to the ground. You still haven't figured out why Bellamy vanished into thin air. He avoided you completely the week before and left without a single goodbye. Bellamy left you stranded in space while he did only God knows what on the ground.

" Y/N! Prepare for emergency surgery! " Abby rushed in yelling, breaking you of your deep thought. A delinquent followed suit after the doctor, she was carried in on a stretcher while her lower back was a painting of dark purple with mixes of yellow and dark blue. You scrambled quickly for scalpels, bandages, and other resources; unable to get a look at who you were going to cut open.

You planted the materials in Abby's hand as you dawdled to the other side of the gurney. You were in complete shock as the person you were operating on was none other than Raven herself. She became a good friend of yours after insisting she get another physical, even thought it was her fifth one. You envied Raven about how headstrong she was on becoming a Zero-G mechanic.

" Raven? " You questioned incredulously, she made it down here too? How? Why are you so out of the loop?

" Y/N? " Raven reflected the surprised look on your face before it twisted in what you assumed to be painful anguish. You couldn't believe that Raven was risking her life to walk again by going through with this surgery. The guttural shrieks Raven emitted as she was sliced into was inhuman, something you thought was impossible. They echoed in every direction of the camp, even Bellamy heard them.

It was a bloody mess and it felt like eternity before the bullet was extracted from Raven's spine. You were flabbergasted at how Raven miraculously didn't die during the surgery. You spoke to Finn about the delinquent's time on the ground as Raven snoozed peacefully facedown on the gurney.

Bellamy slept around with almost every girl in their camp. He never mentioned a word about you to anyone. Apparently, Bellamy has a secret sister named Octavia. You didn't even know who he was at this point. It was absolute torture to listen to Finn about Bellamy but you maintained a cool exterior, playing it off as well as you could. You two weren't as inseparable as you thought you were.

You thanked the security guard for allowing you passage into the improvised jail in the Ark. Abby had sent you on an assignment to bandage up the two prisoners before their questioning. It would be easy peasy, you thought nothing of it as you would be happy to do any for Abby. Little did you know that Bellamy would be one of the detainees.

Bellamy's heart stopped altogether, he could recognize your voice anywhere. The thought of him abandoning you haunted Bellamy ever since he pulled the lever in the drop ship. He could barely sleep a wink without you showing up in his nightmares. The weight of your friendship came crashing down on him as Bellamy would fuck the heartache away and end up feeling emptier than ever before. He knew that you were going to despise him but you don't know how much Bellamy would give up to hold hands with you one more time.

You crouched in front of Murphy and began tending to his scrapes, bruises and cuts. It's amazing how much the human body can withstand and how it could repair itself on its own. Bellamy's eyes tunneled holes into the back of your head before Murphy took notice of his dark and worried countenance.