Hospital

Author's POV

Whee In rushed to the hospital worried her friend that is hospitalized. She was so stressed she forgot to tell Hwasa and Moonbyul where she went.

Whee In rushed to the receptionist and asked, "What room is Kim Yongsun in?"

"She is currently under surgery, so she may not have any visitors at the moment" The receptionist said. "Would you like me to call you when she is out?"

"Yes please" Whee In said, crying.

"Okay, can I get your name?" The receptionist asked, getting out a pen and paper to write it down.

"Jung Whee In. Thank you." Whee In said bowing.

"Okay Ms, Jung please sit down and wait for me to call you back," The receptionist said going back to doing something on her computer.

Whee In sat down on the chair getting a notification of a new text.

Moonbyul

Where did you go? You just said 'K I'll be there in a second' and left

Whee In giggled a bit at her actions

Wheein

Oh, oops. I left to the hospital

Moonbyul

OMG! What happened?!??

Wheein

Youngsun got hit by a car

Moonbyul

We'll be right there!!

After about 10 minutes Moonbyul and Hwasa arrived.

"Have you heard any news about how Youngsun is doing?" Moonbyul asks, beating Hwasa who's mouth was forming a word.

"No I haven't hea-" Whee In got cut off by the doctor.

"Is Jung Whee In here?" The doctor called out.

"Yes that's me," Whee In stood up, walking towards the doctor really nervous.

"The patient's mother asked for you to go visit her," the doctor said.

"Okay, thank you for letting me know," Whee In said, bowing to the doctor. The doctor told her where Youngsun's room is and let Whee In go.

Right before WheeIn left she talked to Moonbyul and Hwasa, "The doctor told me I could go visit Yongsun, but I'll tell you guys when you can come in to not overwhelm her." They nod showing that they understood, and Whee In left to go see Youngsun.

I'm just not going to say anything on how bad I am at updating, and how sorry I am....

Edited

Love you guys!!!!