Help!!!!

Warning there is abuse in this chapter be alarmed will put 🤚 because I did this on a computer and couldn't find the normal emoji.

3rd person POV

"Oh crap!!!!" Moonbyul suddenly yelled making a now really confused Youngsun stand up. "Um you need to go now, I forgot I needed to do something," Moonbyul added on lying.

"Oh um okay. Thanks for having me over bye Moonbyul!" Youngsun said finally leaving, but Mr. Moon was there and saw her leave. Moonbyul didn't know that she thought her father wasn't home yet. After a sigh of relief the door flung open and it showed Mr. Moon.

🤚

"I thought I said to have her out before five!" He yelled walking twords Moonbyul then slapping her in the face making her fall back. He then started kicking her repeatedly on stomach. He was about to throw a punch when he heard a knock on there front door. Mr. Moon grabbed Moonbyul and harshly pushed her into the kitchen making her jam her ribs into the counter. Mr. Moon didn't care and walked over to the door out a fair smile on and opened the door.

🤚

"Hello!" Youngsun said happily.

"Hello"

"I left a book of mine here so can I get it real quick?"

"Of course!" Mr. Moon said moving to the side so Youngsun could enter.

Youngsun came back from the family room, and it's in the living room, she asked, "Where is Moonbyul? I wanted to thank her again before I left."

"Oh Moonbyul... Um... She is about to go into the shower so she isn't available at the moment." He said lying

"Oh well. Can you tell her I said thanks?"

"Of course!"

"Okay thank you bye!!" Youngsun said leaving. Once the door closed Mr. Moon walked over to Moonbyul and started beating her more.

Yongsun's POV

I actually didn't forget anything at her house. I only made that excuse because I thought I heard screaming. I need to do not research on that. For now I will need to gain her trust.

Hope you guys liked it!!!

WARNING: if you are not a fan of BTS don't read fine here on out of my little thing. But if your are an army continue!!

Is anyone else dying by the live performances? Like seriously!!

OMG them flosing made me so happy!!

The dance is so cool!!!

The rappers and vocals killed it!!

Okay I'm done.

Edited

Love you guys!!
Peace!!