The Project part 1

3rd person

Youngsun woke up with a happy mind-set for school which most people usually don't have. She mainly was just excited to see Moonbyul again. She was happy they were getting closer. 'maybe I will be able to get closer to get through the project.... Oh shoot I forgot I was going to meet up with Whee In and Hwasa after school, but I have to work on the project...' Yongsun thought. 'I guess I'll have to get with Moonbyul after'

Once she got to school she quickly found Hwasa and Whee In talking.

"Oh hey Yoongsun!! Are you excited for later?" Whee In asked cheerfully.

"Oh yeah about that...." Yoongsun started. "I have to do a project with Moonbyul so I was wondering if I could bring her along with me so then after we would be able to work on our project."

"Of course!!!" Hwasa said, without hesitation "I mean yeah she can come with us it's whatever you know"

"Okay cool!! Well we'll see you guys later!!" Yoongsun says as the bell rings.

~After school~

"Hey Moonbyul!!!" Yoongsun said meeting her by the gates.

"Hey." Moonbyul answered.

"Are you ready to go?? We only have to wait fo- okay nevermind we can go now!!" Yoongsun said as Whee In and Hwasa appear.

"Who's ready to go shopping!!!" Whee In yells not actually caring about what the others have to say and leaving off to the mall.

Okay after 2 months of not uploading I am finally am, and I'm giving you guys a little present. I'm sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas, but I'm doing a little thing called 12 days tell Christmas where I will update a new chapter every day tell Christmas. Again I'm sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas. Just imagine it as little present!!

Don't be a ghost reader vote and comment!!

Also give me tips or ideas I'm open for anything!!!!

Edited

Love you guys!!