Why?

Pretend solar isn't in the picture ^^

Moonbyul's side of the story also her pov (Fyi it's gonna get dark-ish/deep, also it mentions abusing. So if you don't like that stuff then I'm sorry because that is what this chapter is about so skip it if you want it's not to relevant but its a good background story of Moonbyul and why she does that stuff... I'll stop rambling enjoy if you're still reading it!)

When I was a little kid, my mother died when I was 10. It was hard for my father and I but we went through it together. Over time my father's company grew quite a bit, but he got into drinking a lot of alcohol, sometimes coming home super drunk or with a random woman, but I always avoid him every night. When I turned 15 everything was going good and bad. The good is that my dad's company grew world wide. Bad is that he would come home even more drunk. He stopped bringing women over, and started doing something else.

My dad would start getting mad at me for the smallest things ever. It got to the point where he would start hitting me until I couldn't take it. He did this every night making it become a habit. He started doing it when he is sober. I would hide my scars from others. The only other people who know about this are my friends Whee In, and Hwasa.

Over time he continued doing it for a couple of years now. I haven't reported him because he threatened to kill my friends, he even threatened to kill me.  That is the reason why I'm the school bully to prove that I can save myself when  needed.

... So that got deep...

I got an upgrade guys!!! I'm not listening to bts while writing this!! I'm listening to Matthias. He is a You Tuber who used to make songs but he does but a great YouTube . Also I um a little lost on my ideas so if you guys have any idea tell me please!!!

Also EXO's need come back if seriously killing me it's so good!! Chanyeol, Sehun, Xiumin, and Suho killed me. Well..

Edited

Love you guys!!

Peace!