Whesa action 😜

Whee In's POV

Once I got out of class I went to go find Hwasa before next period. I find her walking alone, which was odd because she usually walks with either me or Moonbyul.

"Hey," I said, as I reached Hwasa. "Do you maybe wanna..." 'Ugh I should just spit it out!' "Doyouwanttogooutonadatewithne?"

"Could you please allow down what your saying? You only talk that way when your really nervous so what's up?" Hwasa said a little worried

I sigh then says, "Would you like to go out on a date with me? I get it if you don't want to go with me, but still, would you?"

"Of course I will I have been waiting for this moment to happen forever ago!! I will plan the date so I will ge-" Hwasa said, getting cut of by the bell. We both went our separate ways to go to class.

Skip to date (yes I will write Moonbyul and Yongsun's side in the next chapter)

Hwasa arrived at my house at 6 and we both got in the car, "Quick question, do you maybe want to help me get Moonbyul and Yongsun together?"

"Would that be a good idea? You know what Moonbyul did, and how mad she is at you and Yongsun," Hwasa states.

"Okay yeah, I did think about that, but I think Yongsun will be a positive influence on Moonbyul. We both know Monnbyul need a positive stress reliever and how she will never listen to us. I really do think that Yongsun will be able to help," Wheein explains.

"Fine I will help, but if it doesn't work out it is your fault," Hwasa agrees. "Now no more talking about things like that."

Sorry it's so short I just had to finish it before I head to school. But anyways happy-American date- birthday to Namjoon!! I also missed Jungkook's so happy late birthday to him! Thanks for voting on my story and please comment I need feedback. Kay I got to go now so...

Edited

Love you guys!!

Peace!!