New school

~Yongsun's pov~

I am pretty excited for school today, as it's my first day of a new school! I really hope that I will make a good impression.

"Yongsun hurry up breakfast is almost done!" My mom called.

"Okay!" I quickly got ready and put on some light make-up, and had cute wavy hair with a red beanie (reference picture above). Once I finished, I went downstairs to see my mom putting breakfast on the table

"Morning mom." I greet her.

"Good morning honey. Did you sleep well? Are you excited?" My mom said, bombarding me with questions.

"I slept fine. I am somewhat excited," I shrugged distracted by the food. "Breakfast looks delicious thank you mom!!!"

~After Breakfast~

"Bye mom I'm going to school now!!" I yell walking out the door.

"Bye honey! Be sa-" she got cut of by me closing the door.

As I start walking to school I realize what is happening: "Wow this is really happening." My stomach starts to hurt due to being nervous. "This is gonna be fun."

~Time skip~

Once I arrived I saw someone I recognized. One of my childhood friends! They moved away while we were younger, but I guess they are back. Then the person looked up and smiled at me.

"Oh my gosh Yongsun!! I missed you so much!!" The person said, running towards me and pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you too...."

TO BE CONTINUED..

I hope you guys really like this first chapter, just so you know the random bold letting in the story from here on out is me speaking. Please leave nice comments also comment your feelings about the story and any tips or ideas. Also who do you think the friend is?

Edited

Love you guys!!!

Peace.