Things about to go down

Warning little abuse will put ⚠️ at beginning and end of it

3rd POV

The next day was to say the least eventful for some. Moonbyul woke up knowing she would get beat up by her dad, then she would go and beat someone else up, her normal routine. Moonbyul reluctantly got out of bed. She got up at 5 (School starts at 8) in the morning so she could make breakfast for her dad who works early in the morning.

She finished with making and setting up the food, her father entered the room. He sat immediately down not saying anything and began eating.

⚠️

"Wow, how could you make eggs taste bad? Why are you so confident about your food 'Queen'? Did you do something to it?" Moonbyul's father got up and walked over to where she was standing. Moonbyul didn't move due to fear. Her father forcefully slapped her making Moonbyul fall. He the started kicking her in the stomach. After a couple of hits he stopped. "I'm going to be coming home late so don't make any dinner." Moonbyul 's dad said leaving her on the floor.

⚠️

~lunchtime at school~

Yongsun was having fun eating lunch with her new and old friends, but she remembered she forgot something at her locker and went to go grab it quickly. Once she arrived at her locker she saw a girl waiting for her. Yongsun got closer and realized who it was. The scared girl turned to walk away but got stopped.

"So... Little Miss Princess is gaining popularity?" Moonbyul snarled.

"How do you know I am?" Yongsun asked, trying to gain back her confidence from the other day.

"You know words get around fast," The bully started walking closer to Yongsun. "Are you trying to take my title?"

"Why do you care so much?" Yongsun tried distracting the girl, as she is a few steps away from Yongsun

"Come on now. Stop trying to distract me." The girl turned Yongsun around by her shoulders and slapped her. "Answer me."

"How about you stop bothering me your Majesty," Yongsun said, gaining more confidence.

So that's all I got.... Hehe I suck at updating. Well at least I now have an excuse because in 9 hours I will be going to a camp and will be back on Saturday. Also thanks for 140 reads!!!!!! I will try to make a longer upload for you guys when I get back.

Edited

Love you guys!

Peace!