Suspicious

Okay first things first, I'm not dead!! Okay enjoy!!!

3rd person POV

Youngsun was excited for school today only because at lunch time she is going to ask Whee In about Moonbyul. Ever since the night before she has been suspicious and worried about Moonbyul.

Once she arrived at the school she found Whee In flirting with Hwasa. "Hey guys!" Yongsun approached the couple.

"Hey Yongsun!"

"Oh hey, Yongsun can I talk to you?" Hwasa said, pulling Youngsun away without a choice, leaving a sad Whee In behind. "Hey look I'm sorry about the past can you forgive me?"

"Of course! In favor can you answer my question?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"Actually, can I talk to you and Whee In alone on the roof at lunch?"

"Yeah of course" Hwasa answered, heading back to a sad Whee In.

~Lunch~

~Youngsun's POV~

I started worrying more about Moonbyul because she wasn't here today. I also noticed Hwasa and Whee In are also worried about her by their looks.

I got to the roof and they were both already there.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them.

"Oh hey Yongsun!" They said at the same time.

"What did you want to talk about?" Hwasa asked.

"You know since you guys are close with Moonbyul, I was wondering what you guys know about her."

"Um I guess we can. Why are you asking anyway?" Whee In said a little unsure which I thought was weird.

"Well um..." I hesitated, "I want to get close to her, you know, I want to be friends with her and see her nice side, not the tough and scary side." She also had been catching attention in a different way, but I'm not going to say that.

~Hwasa's POV~

Wait. Hold your horses. Oh. My. Gosh! Is Youngsun blushing a little?! Does that mean she like Moonbyul?!!!?

"Well the main things you need to know is that her mother died when she was 10, and that she is a sweet heart when you get closer. The rest is what you should find out yourself," Whee In said clueless of Yongsun's blushing.

"Oh thanks guys!! I need to go, I said I'd meet Lisa at lunch. Bye!" Youngsun said, leaving.

"Bye!" Whee In and I said at the same time. We both laughed at that.

Once we calmed down I said, "Did you see her blush a little?!"

"Wait she blushed?!"

"Yup. Too bad you missed it!"

"Dang! Well that does mean we are doing good on getting them together!"

Hehe I'm sorry it's been like a week since I've uploaded. Just my brain was dead whenever I went to go and write.

Okay this is a little self promotion thing: if you like BTS then you've come to the right place! Check out my new book Desultory!

Okay I'm done promoting myself. Hope you liked it! Please either comment or vote!

Edited

Love you guys!!
Peace!!