The Awakening

3rd POV

Two weeks later Yongsun woke up to beeping noises right next to her ear. She looked around seeing a T.V. on a white wall. She looked at what she was wearing and saw that she had a cast on her left leg.

"Oh you're awake," A person said walking into the room. Youngsun looked at the person and saw that it was a nurse. "I'll go get the doctor give me a second." Youngsun nodded and the nurse left.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked entering the room with the nurse right behind him.

"Fine I guess," Youngsun said her voice a little horse. "Can you remind me on what happened I don't quite remember."

"Oh well you were driving and a car accidentally ran a red light. They quickly called an ambulance once they saw that you passed out," the doctor explained. "You have been in a coma for about two weeks now, and you have a broken leg that will heal in about 10 more weeks."

"Oh... When do you think I'll be released?"

"In about 2 days, we just want to make sure everything is good and healthy."

"Okay thank you!" Yongsun said as the doctor left the room the let her rest. Yongsun grabbed her phone and texted Moonbyul.

Yongsun
Hey.
I'm awake now....

Moonbyul
Oh my gosh.
I'm going to you now

After awhile Yongsun heard a knock at the door, and then someone came in. Yongsun looked and saw Moonbyul and her smile grew.

"Hey," Yongsun said.

"Uhhh. I need to tell you something it's really important, and if I don't tell you now I never will," Moonbyul took a deep breath, "Yongsun while you were in your coma I realized I need you with me in my life. I was sad the whole time and couldn't think straight. You have helped me through so much you didn't even know about. Yongsun I love you, will you please be my girlfriend?" Moonbyul was looking at the floor which Yongsun found adorable.

"Of course, I would love to be your girlfriend," Yongsun smiled. "Now come here and give me a hug." Moonbyul and Yongsun hugged feeling happy that they have each other now and forever.

The End

Wahoo I did it I finished the story. I now the ending was kind of rushed but I be if I stretched it out I would never finish this. If you guys want an epilogue or a quick summary of what happened after comment here!

I would like to thank whoever is still here reading this and waited patiently. Thanks for the support I love you guys. (Also I might go through and edit this let's see when that happens though lol)

Also a big thanks for 9.03k reads! You guys are seriously the best!

Edited

Love you guys!