ready.. set.. operation moonsun

Whee In's POV

Today we will start with the plan to get Moonbyul and Yongsun together. We both decided to help Moonbyul more than Yongsun because... don't tell her I said this but she needs to learn to love one another.

At school Hwasa and I waited for Moonbyul at the front doors off the school. Once she arrived she ignored me and started talking to Hwasa, expecting this I just followed close behind. I was looking at Moonbyul and noticed that she got a few new cuts on her. It makes me worry about her when I see scars on her. I honestly feel bad for Moonbyul. We got to class and all sat down.

The teacher walked in, "Okay ladies and gentlemen sit down I'm going to assign you guys into groups of two for the upcoming project." Awhile later, "Yongsun and Moonbyul are partners, and Whee In and Hwasa are partners. Now this project won't be worked on in class you are going to do it at his or her house." Once the teacher said that she looked at me and winked then I knew the plan is working.

~Flash back~

"Hey teacher I need your help on something," Whee In said approaching the teacher.

"Yes what do you need?" the teacher said smiling.

"So Hwasa and I have a plan to make Moonbyul happy and get together with Youngsun and learn to love and so I was wondering since I know we have a project coming up soon and I was wondering if you could make it so Moonbyul and Youngsun are partners?" Whee In said hoping the teacher said yes.

Without hesitation the teacher said yes and the. The first bell rings meaning that they need to get to class.

End of flash back

"I'll let you guys get together with your partner to plan things out for the rest of the class." The teacher said sitting down.

3rd person POV

Yongsun tried to be confident and went over too Moonbyul's desk, "Hello!! Too get straight too the point, for the first couple of  weeks with the project we won't be able to go to my house. My family just barely moved, and our house is still a mess, so we will have to go to your house."

"Ugh fine... I'll see if we can." Moonbyul said. When it comes to school Moonbyul tries to do her best in it because her dad will be mad if she doesn't.

Moonbyul's POV

I got out my phone and started texting my dad.

Moonbyul: My partner for a school project needs to come over after school is that cool?

Dad: It's fine but she better be out of the house before 5 or else.

"Ya it's fine if you come over." I say coldly.

"Great!" She answered back.

Time skip too 4:59

3rd person POV

Both of the girls were in deep thought untill they heard the grandfather clock strike 5

Ding ding ding ding ding

Boom!!! Clif hanger. What do you think will happen next? Well you won't find out till later because I don't know when I will update! I really need an update schedule or something.

Is anyone else excited for BTS's new comeback?? DNA teaser #1 (above) and DNA teaser #2 (below) both are killing me!!!!!

Well hope you enjoyed!! Please either comment or vote so I know you guys like it!!

Edited

Love you guys!!

Peace!!